Backhoe NX series SubFrame ?

/ NX series SubFrame ? #11  
Well I broke down and purchased a subframe for my NX today, got a really good deal I couldn't pass up. Now just have to mount my case backhoe unit to the subframe.

Country, congratulations. Look forward to hearing how this works out.

Boy, that subframe sure looks to me like it's worth $750, and it sounds like you may have gotten it for less. :thumbsup: I'm getting tired just thinking about all the work and material that would go into trying to shop-build a one-off!

/ NX series SubFrame ?
600 out the door. I was going to modify and use my old frame and mounts from the kubota but this will be a lot quicker.

/ NX series SubFrame ? #13  
600 out the door. I was going to modify and use my old frame and mounts from the kubota but this will be a lot quicker.

You stole it for that price. If you figured out your actual hours to get the steel, bend, weld, fabricate, drill holes and making it fit right, you would have spent a lot more than that. Let us know if you had to do any mods to anything to fit your hoe on it. I'm thinking of adding one onto my NX4510 also. Does the subframe interfere with the 3 point hitch at all?

/ NX series SubFrame ?
Yeah I couldn't pass it up for that kind of price. Not sure what all I'll have to do yet to bolt it to the backhoe but shouldn't be to much of a issue. I know with a kioti backhoe bolted to the subframe you are able to leave the threepoint lift arms on.

/ NX series SubFrame ? #15  
Yeah I couldn't pass it up for that kind of price. Not sure what all I'll have to do yet to bolt it to the backhoe but shouldn't be to much of a issue. I know with a kioti backhoe bolted to the subframe you are able to leave the threepoint lift arms on.

That is good to know about the Kioti backhoe.