NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #11  
Yes, the external 3pt lever is still there...love that feature.

I think I could live with a power shuttle...not my first choice, but not bad. I'm pretty confident my wife wouldn't be willing to give it a try. The other negative to the RX is that it would be pushing my max towing capability with my truck. With the FEL, and my 3pt counterweight, I'd be looking at 8,400lbs. I'm still trailer shopping (slowly) but I'm looking at 14K trailers that weigh around 2,500lbs, which would might put me a couple of hundred pounds over max towing limits.

Decisions, decisions...
I bought a 20 ft PJ trailer 14,000 lbs from farmer center equipment located just south of bryan Oh.Best prices I have found on PJ trailers.Rex ford (owner)was super nice fellow to deal with.

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review
Good luck, and keep us updated, the NX looks like a nice machine, I do think that Kioti should have kept the rear remote, stereo, rear wiper etc standard like on the DK, to me that was a big plus when I bought.

Bob at MI&E told me he's on the Kioti advisory board/committee, and he said the dealers told them the same thing....keep those standard, because everybody is going to buy them anyway, even if it meant a bump in price. For whatever reason, they didn't want to do that. I can't see spending $31K and not getting remotes or the rear wiper....the stereo I can see doing yourself if you have the time/skills.

The range selectors are a little balky when new, but mine has "slicked up" now and is quite smooth. The electric/hydraulic 4wd selector is really quite nice to operate, and I operate it a lot, as I am often going from loose ground to paved surface and put in on and off a lot. It is much more convenient to operate over the balky pull/push lever I had on my last Kubota.
So you are going to "weenie out" and get a cab huh :D They sure are nice aren't they!
But without dirt/pollen in your snoot, and bugs in your teeth, and not to mention those stinging bastich's and those dang biting horseflies... I dunno.. I am not sure it is real tractor operation.:D

Glad to hear the range selector smooths out over time. I think I got bit by mosquitos more than anything else last year, but I'm not fond of anything that bites/stings!

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #14  
So...we would like to talk about this NX tractor, but nobody has one...we're counting on you buddy;)

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #15  
So...we would like to talk about this NX tractor, but nobody has one...we're counting on you buddy;)

I bought a NX6010. I've paid for it but I'm still waiting for the options to come in and get bolted on.

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #16  
I bought a NX6010. I've paid for it but I'm still waiting for the options to come in and get bolted on.

What did you pay Eric? I'm actually somewhat considering the 5510/6010 just for the added PTO HP. My local Kioti dealer also sells Massey, so I may see what kind of trade I could do. Really really liking my Massey tho .... tough decision

How long have you been waiting? MI&E said about 5 business days is normal to get a machine...maybe options are longer?

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #18  
What did you pay Eric? I'm actually somewhat considering the 5510/6010 just for the added PTO HP. My local Kioti dealer also sells Massey, so I may see what kind of trade I could do. Really really liking my Massey tho .... tough decision

Originally, I was offered the NX6010 at $32,900 before options, but because I waited to close on the new RE before ordering the machine, my dealer sold that very machine to another guy who put money down on it. When I finally did order the machine, after explaining things, and some back and forth, I agreed to pay $33,900 in order to subsidize the guy with money down on the machine I wanted (the same NX6010 in the video I made) to buy a different, smaller tractor at a $1,000 off to sweeten the other guy's deal and provide him motivation. I also agreed to pay for the tractor with tax immediately and do the options as a second bill in order to help the dealer handle his flooring.

In my line of work, this is all part of the normal horse trading but I wish the dealer had done a better job of communicating on my first visit that he really had dropped his price down in the first place as the walk-away is part of my normal haggle process anyway.

I expect right now you'd be able to get a NX6010 with a loader and the tiny, little bucket they come with for around $35,500--which is to say that if you trade, arrange to keep your Massey bucket and give them the standard Kioti bucket under the pretense that the Kioti bucket has fresh paint.

Anyway, to my eye, your Massey is prettier than any of the Kioti and my overall impression of their chassis is that it is better than the Kioti. I just happened to like the Kioti cab layout better and deep discount Kioti offers over the other marques.

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #19  
How long have you been waiting? MI&E said about 5 business days is normal to get a machine...maybe options are longer?

I have no idea how long I'll wait.

/ NX4510 and NX5010 pricing and review #20  
I really like the hyd. shuttle shift on my M5700 . My wife will go out and bush hog for hours and never has to use the clutch just move a lever . I simply put it in the gear I want her to mow the fields with and off she goes .