NX4510 HST Loader Bucket Curl up problem (Fixed) Corrosion WARNING

/ NX4510 HST Loader Bucket Curl up problem (Fixed) Corrosion WARNING #1  

Inconceivable

Tractor
Kioti NX4510 HST
Ok I have a weird issue that has me scratching my head. I have 250 hours on my tractor and two days ago when I used the bucket the curl up was slow. Curl down was fine. The next day I went to use the tractor and the curl up would not work or just barely move at PTO RPM. I looked at the joystick and everything was fine. I then disconnected the hydraulic couplers at the loader and reversed them. When reversed the up and down curl worked fine. So I assumed that I had a bad coupler. I bought two new couplers and installed on both curl up and curl down. Well, no luck the same issue still happens. So I used the tractor for my project for about four hours (Its hard using the controls reversed as muscle memory is always kicking in) and told myself that I would check when done in case some valve was sticking and freed up. Well after four hours of use no change. When connected correctly I have no curl up and when reversed everything works fine.

So I assume something in the Flow divider that the joystick hooks up to is bad. I priced the unit out online and it looks like the valve assy is $1,183.

My question is has anyone else had this issue? I am missing something else I should look into? I did not see a parts breakdown of the internal parts of the flow divider so I assume they do not want you to mess with it.

FYI I am running Kubota Super UDT2 hydraulic fluid.

Update 11/1/22
I removed the joystick and cables. Note: After I removed the cables, I enlarged the hole they go through so I could access the allen screws from the top as removing them from underneath was a pain. With everything removed I actuated the curl portion of the valve with a socket extension. No luck same problem. I then took off the cap that covers the spool on the bottom and found it full of corrosion. I cleaned everything up and reassembled and it works normally. I bought the tractor brand new and have kept it inside my enclosed shop its entire life. I am flabergasted that there would be this much corrosion inside this area. I do live in Washington State, but it should not be like this.

I am attaching a couple of pictures of the cap I removed and the corrosion.

Attachments

• Corrosion.jpg
    Corrosion.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • Valve Assy1.jpg
    Valve Assy1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
   / NX4510 HST Loader Bucket Curl up problem (Fixed) Corrosion WARNING #2  
check for loose coupler connection under mid tractor

/ NX4510 HST Loader Bucket Curl up problem (Fixed) Corrosion WARNING
Bump as I updated the original post with the fix.