NX4510 Rear Fender Grip Prices

/ NX4510 Rear Fender Grip Prices #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
I broke my rear fender grip and looked up this part online at a local dealer and at a distant dealer. Distant dealer is roughly $44.00 +$16.oo shipping. Local dealer shows $33.00 + $35.00 shipping. Here is the killer. If I pick up the part at the store there is a $20.00 charge. LOL, So much for helping out your local dealer.

/ NX4510 Rear Fender Grip Prices #2  
I broke my rear fender grip and looked up this part online at a local dealer and at a distant dealer. Distant dealer is roughly $44.00 +$16.oo shipping. Local dealer shows $33.00 + $35.00 shipping. Here is the killer. If I pick up the part at the store there is a $20.00 charge. LOL, So much for helping out your local dealer.
I see local dealer, distant dealer and then you mention "the store".
Who is the "store" and who is applying the $20 charge?
The local dealer, remote dealer or Kioti?

/ NX4510 Rear Fender Grip Prices #3  
I have never paid for shipping parts to dealer, as long as it came with his scheduled shipment from Kioti. This seemed to be about every 2 weeks.
Shipped by itself, I would have to pay.

/ NX4510 Rear Fender Grip Prices
I see local dealer, distant dealer and then you mention "the store".
Who is the "store" and who is applying the $20 charge?
The local dealer, remote dealer or Kioti?
The local dealer.

I have never paid for shipping parts to dealer, as long as it came with his scheduled shipment from Kioti. This seemed to be about every 2 weeks.
Shipped by itself, I would have to pay.
This is true on standard order shipping. That is what I expected to see, not a $20.00 fee for picking up the part in house.

bo

Got a welder?
Could just bend up some 1/4" x 1" steel bar stock and bolt through it
Yes I have two welders and could easily fab up a tube handle out of metal. I have a new one on order. If I can't get one I'll fan one up. I'd like to keep the two of them matching.