Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #11  
Can you operate a grapple with that pushbutton? I thought that was a diverter button of some sort (for temporary extra hydraulic flow), but never asked what its function was when I looked at a DK50SE a couple of weeks ago.

It will depend on the type of valve they use. A diverter valve actuates the diverter, but you still need to move the joystick to control the motion.

If it is a true 3rd function, then just hitting the button opens the valve, but there is no feathering, it is either full open flow or full closed flow. A lot of times the speed should be controlled with a flow restrictor placed in the hydraulic line to the cylinder. ;)

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #12  
. . . If it is a true 3rd function, then just hitting the button opens the valve, but there is no feathering, it is either full open flow or full closed flow. . . .

That's what I was thinking. The button on the one I tried was just a spring-loaded button, not a rocker switch, so I was wondering how/whether it would work for a grapple. But I'm a hydraulics idiot . . . so I've got THAT going for me. :confused2:

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #13  
wow!! hottie alert!

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today
Can you operate a grapple with that pushbutton? I thought that was a diverter button of some sort (for temporary extra hydraulic flow), but never asked what its function was when I looked at a DK50SE a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, the grapple would be operated by the rocker switch, but no feathering, you don't have to move the joystick to activate it. I don't have a grapple yet so I cant tell you how well it works, but it should be fine.

wow!! hottie alert!
The lady with the tractor is my wife, I think she was more excited than me, she is the one that pushed for me to get what I wanted, instead of compromising for a lesser machine:)

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #17  
Don't feed the trolls.:talktothehand:

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #18  
The lady with the tractor is my wife, I think she was more excited than me, she is the one that pushed for me to get what I wanted, instead of compromising for a lesser machine:)

I can tell you have a good woman right there. My wife is the same way :)

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #19  
Congratulations on the DK45. Remember to shut those big cab doors before moving and I did find loose bolts at ten to twenty hours of operation my DK45 .

I can tell you have a good woman right there. My wife is the same way
Yes she is a good one:)

Congratulations on the DK45. Remember to shut those big cab doors before moving and I did find loose bolts at ten to twenty hours of operation my DK45 .
Thanks, I have had it since June 30, I tightened loader subframe bolts starting at 8 hrs and have re-snugged them 4 or so times since then, 66 hrs on it now. Things have pretty much settled in now.