Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more...

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #21  
Half time show...ugh...!
The last decent half time show was Tom Petty...

The commercials were pretty lame to:confused3:

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #22  
Go Broncos!!!!

I was really dissappointed with the commercials also. The Budweiser one was really bad. Those are usually the ones I look forward to.

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #23  
Poor fig newton acted like a little boy after the loss.:bawling:

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #24  
I'm not a sports fan. Wife and I watched because she used to live in Denver.

I thought the commercials were a huge letdown. Went and took a shower during Halftime and could tell by the wife's face when I came back that I hadn't missed anything.

I called the game "Sloppy". I felt bad for Peyton Manning. I like him, as a person, ethically and morally. Nothing he did in what might be his last game will ever standout. I was really pitying him as he was being interviewed after the game. You could tell he too was disappointed in his own performance and the game as a whole. Then he relieved me of my burden of pity...... He "pimped" Budweiser in the same conversation that he declared his loyalty to his family and to his God......... Very disappointing. But a continuation of the entire event. I then went to bed. :(

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more...
Poor fig newton acted like a little boy after the loss.:bawling:

It's so fitting IMO...and his cowardice in not diving on a loose ball that he fumbled is only going to further tarnish his epitome of a "role model" image...

The best part of the whole game was NOT having to watch him dance around in celebration...

Welcome to the NFL fig...!

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #26  
Hey... it was a success... no police incidents of magnitude... everyone pretty much played nice... meaning those that attended and those that had to put up with a week of disruption...

Even the weather cooperated with blue sky and 76... not bad for first week of February.

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #27  
and his cowardice in not diving on a loose ball that he fumbled

Again I say I am no sports fan. Heck I don't even understand the need for a 2 point conversion addition to the game. :)

But I clearly saw that!!!!!! Just another example of a "B Rated" game. :(

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #28  
At risk of being banned from TBN, I must admit I liked Lada Gaga's anthem. Even though I'm a Canadian, I love the Star Spangled Banner and what it stands for and to hear it sung well is so wonderful.

(Thought long about posting this hahahahahaha)

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #29  
I think LG is a great Singer. I thought she did very well. I told my Wife she was even dressed respectfully. So I'm sure she too understands the importance and value of that Song. :)

/ Off/Topic...The NFL...playoffs, superbowl, more... #30  
I was quite surprised myself.And she did it Live,a rare feat. Great job Crazy Lady!