Official 4,000,000th Post Contest!

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest! #211  
So why arent we on the list?

I run across alot of forums when searching for different things. But am only a member of a few. I noticed Arboristsite wasnt on the list. I think they are up around 5m but I dont go there anymore. Plowsite is the only other site that I frequent on a regular basis (in the winter). But have no idea how many posts they have as there is nothing on their website that shows it.
Mytractorforum @ about 3m wasnt on there either.
Some comparisons (based on finding the newest post I could find and getting its post ID):
Arboristsite is at 5,188,255 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~1:12 Eastern)
Plowsite is at 1,946,708 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:15 Eastern)
Lawnsite is at 5,186,293 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:40 Eastern)
Mytractorforum is at 7,071,722 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:20 Eastern)

Aaron Z

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest! #212  
Some comparisons (based on finding the newest post I could find and getting its post ID):
Arboristsite is at 5,188,255 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~1:12 Eastern)
Plowsite is at 1,946,708 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:15 Eastern)
Lawnsite is at 5,186,293 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:40 Eastern)
Mytractorforum is at 7,071,722 posts (including deleted posts, as of ~3:20 Eastern)

Aaron Z

Sounds about right for plowsite

But mytractorforum (of which I am not a member), cannot be right. They list less than 3 million on their homepage. They certainly havent had morethan 50% of their posts deleted?? Either that number at the top is not correct, or they had a forum change or something...

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest! #213  
Sounds about right for plowsite
But mytractorforum (of which I am not a member), cannot be right. They list less than 3 million on their homepage. They certainly havent had morethan 50% of their posts deleted?? Either that number at the top is not correct, or they had a forum change or something...
That is a post id. They might have had a forum change and started over at some point with a new post ID?

Aaron Z

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest! #214  
That is a post id. They might have had a forum change and started over at some point with a new post ID?

Aaron Z

IF thats true, mytractorforum is bigger than TBN? I didnt think it was

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest!
IF thats true, mytractorforum is bigger than TBN? I didnt think it was

No, MTF has 2.9 million posts and about 107k members.

/ Official 4,000,000th Post Contest!
They must have started their post IDs around 4 million then.

Aaron Z

Not sure what happened. They run vbulletin but I don't recall that forum ever running on another platform. In the case of a software change you might see IDs change.