Offsetting Scraper Blade

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade #11  
Nice blade. But I think you owe us some better pics this morning when the sun comes up:D

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade #12  
....and some action shots :thumbsup:
Congrats on the new tool!

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade
Here are some better pictures but it is not on the tractor. I am fixing up a old storage shed and I am going to move it. I may use the new blade to level the spot and I will get some action shots then.

IMG_20120914_124854.jpg

IMG_20120914_124908.jpg

IMG_20120914_124927.jpg

Here are some pictures of the old blade. I always thought it was a copy of a woods. They both are made very similar but everything is different.

IMG_20120914_124953.jpg

IMG_20120914_125004.jpg

IMG_20120914_124942.jpg

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade #14  
Wow. Those are really similar.
I wonder if Woods was making blades for Tufline under contract?
Either way, congratulations on the new Woods blade - very nice.

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade #15  
I'd say that both of them blades came out of the same shop:rolleyes:

/ Offsetting Scraper Blade
At a glance they look like twins but they are completely different. The tuffline has pins that are cat 1 and cat 2, the woods has cat 1 pins all the way through and bushings for cat 2. The woods is qh compatible the tuffline is not but it is just a extra toplink pin hole. The top of the moldboard on the tuffline is flat and you could sit on it the woods on a angle. The woods moldboard is only braced with 1 piece of angle the tuffline has 2. The park stands are in different locations and the woods is round and the tuffline is square. I think the woods blade is longer. The piece in the back where the circular piece attaches with 4 bolts on the tuffline is made out of 3 pieces of metal welded together the woods is one piece that was made in a break. The upright supports for the toplink are different. The top link hook ups are different. The piece coming down from the toplink the goes to the 4x4 piece of metal is straight on the woods and curved on the tuffline. The tuffline has a lift hook. Woods, tuffline, land pride, rhino, and bush hog all have blades that look like this. I guess they all copy each other.