Oil & Fuel Oil drip

/ Oil drip #11  
Is there any oil in front of the radiator? Specially under the thing that looks like a mini-radiator.

/ Oil drip #12  
DIRTCUTTER said:
When your tractor is down for a long period of time does the hydraulic fuild settle to the bottom. Because when I check the fuild level when the tractor has been sitting its low. Then when I run the tractor, shut it off then check the level its fine.

This is normal. When you use the hydraulics, the oil gets hot and expands. The oil also gets a certain amount of aeration, air and oil mixed. If you looked at your oil after using the hydraulics, it looks almost like soda with the air bubbles floating in it. When the oil cools down, and the air leaves the system, the level drops.

/ Oil drip
twigpig said:
Is there any oil in front of the radiator? Specially under the thing that looks like a mini-radiator.
No, just behind the engine. I think wayne hose is right on.

/ Oil drip #14  
I will bet it is the supply line for your hydraulics. That larger line comes from your filter housing and it goes forward and then right bellow the loader mount, it starts its journey upward. Well, right behind the mount, it goes from steal to rubber connector to another steel line that goes to your hydraulic pump. That rubber connector is attached by 2 hose clamps. If either of those 2 hose clamps is loose, it will allow the supply line to drop and separate a little from the rubber hose and cause it to leak. It is an easy fix as long as the 2 hose clamps are visible.