OJ.......Khloe's Dad???

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #12  
That's not the rumor I heard.....
King kong.jpg

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #13  
Why are we even talking about this on tractorbynet?? I get enough this crap from the bias networks

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #14  
Why are we even talking about this on tractorbynet?? I get enough this crap from the bias networks

Not trying to argue with ya, but some of us like to have fun with lots of things besides tractor talk. But like I do when I scroll through the channels and I see a show that I don't want to see, I continue right past it.

Be well.

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #15  
Right, at least when Sienfeld was all about nothing, it was funny. Kardashians are just nothing.

Laughed so hard milk came through my nose !! LMAO

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #16  
Don't have TV, feeling so left out. NOT.

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #17  
Don't have TV, feeling so left out. NOT.

Trust me, you haven't missed a thing! If you have never heard the name Kardashian, you are doing fine!

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #18  

This is exactly what I was thinking. This is the last place I expected to find this conversation. Just this conversation is adding to their publicity and keeping them famous for doing absolutely nothing. If people would stop talking about them, they would go away!

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad??? #19  
Honey Boo-Boo's family dressed as the Kardashian family for Halloween and the Kardashian sisters never looked thinner.

I will say at least the Kardasians are not revolting. Honey Boo Boo's family is disgusting. Sorry, calling it like I see it.

/ OJ.......Khloe's Dad???

OJ once owned a John Deere tractor.......Khloe looks like a Kubota!