OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #1  

4sarge

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 45s KL451S 72
OK - FastPat - It\'s Thursday and I

OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I waited patiently for part 2 of the Rhino pallet blade story about the QA FEL for the 45s /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Give us the skinny /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #2  
Re: OK - FastPat - It\'s Thursday and I

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I called the local Rhino dealer, two of them actually. One said he didn't sell Rhino any longer, so that was out.

The closest one was really a ******** over the phone. First, he acted as if my phone call was from another planet, or species; and that was when I simply asked if he could order me the specific model, by number, and quote me a price. He said he could do that, maybe by Wednesday, but in the meantime he had these other pallet forks coming in, and would I want one of those? I asked what manufacturer had made them, he said he really wasn't sure, but I could come in when they arrived and look them over.

I told him I'd wait for his call, and I'm still waiting.

Actually, not really, I'll order them later, possibly from Rick Wallace, or one of the other forum supporters, unless shipping is too much.

Today, I'm digging with the recently installed BH, and that's going to be my tractor project for the next few days at least.

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I

OK - Heres the deal - Since Rick took you my BackHoe - we'll swap off. When you need the pallet forks you can borrow mine and I'll borrow the BackHoe when I need it from you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick - will be kind enough to facilitate the swap /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The pallet forks are really handy - everybody needs a set /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #4  

I use my Paynes forks to carry wood, big rocks, brush and just about anything else you can think of. I even used them to create a mobile work platform when I stoned the outside of my foundation.

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #5  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK - Heres the deal - Since Rick took you my BackHoe - we'll swap off. When you need the pallet forks you can borrow mine and I'll borrow the BackHoe when I need it from you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick - will be kind enough to facilitate the swap /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The pallet forks are really handy - everybody needs a set /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

Holy smokes I didn't even get to shut my truck off yet...
Okay I am on my way just tell me which way to go first /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Got to hand it to Rick

He's always more than willing to facilitate a customers every need /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

On your 1st trip over, I'll take you to that "All you can eat - fish place"

2nd trip - They'll probably be out of business /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll even buy /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #7  

Where is this all you can eat fish place? I am there. Ever been to Zydago (sp?) in Monrovia?

Mike

I've wanted to try it but just never think about it when we go out to eat.

All you can eat fish place. 2 Home Style diners in Clay City on S. 59. Bob & Angies and almost next door is the Mainstreet. For the All you can eat fish, I prefer the older diner, I like their fish better and they have a larger buffet included. Small sald bar, dessert, sides and fried shrimp, tacos etc. All included, Nothing fancy but it's every Friday including lunch time for about 7.50. The older diner has been closing at 2 PM. Food is good at both places and free on street parking.

Fish - Only on Friday at both places /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ OK - FastPat - It's Thursday and I #9  

Thank you 4sarge. The wife and I will have to try those places out. We havn't tried the place in Monrovia either.

Mike