OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!!

/ OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
FOOD!!!!!!!!!

I have only seen one food pic round these parts...since i've been round and that was poppa's turkey with fosters shoved up his gullet!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

round here at my house ,we make all of our own bread,pizza crsuts,soups and jist bout everthing comes from scratch...............so let's see what u guys r preparing out there for dinners,snacks,.............

ill start off with something absolutely SINFULLY DELICIOUS!!!!

DO YOU GUYS JIST FEED YER PETS STORE BOUGHT STUFF????i know i'm gonna catch some flack for puttin that comment after the "sinfully delicioous " one so go ahead gimme yer best shot but be warned i shoot back and dont generally miss!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

one thing about living rurally is that you get the chance to makeup a lot of our own creations...for ourselves and our pets
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The nearest ice cream stand is about 35 min's away so here's one that i conjured up today that was awesome........mini ice cream sanwiches....chocolate mint girl scout cookises i have squirreled away with chocolate ice cream in the middle!!!!!!! yummy ..i jist had 3!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'LL CALL IT ..CHOCOLATE MINT ON CHOCOLATE!!!!
!!!!!!!!!SINFULLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and oh yeah!!!!! I WANT TO SEE PICS SO GIT COOKIN!!!
U BETTER B EATIN ASPARAGUS TONITE
MR SKURKA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 438686-113_1347_1.JPG
    438686-113_1347_1.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 495
   / OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!! #2  
Next youse is agona tell me you milked the cow, turned the cream separator, got some ice from the ice storage house, and cranked the handle on the ice cream maker.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!! #3  
My favorite is fresh asparagas, sauted with bacon, then candied with a sweet-hot red pepper relish and salted with naturally harvested sea salt.

I can eat that every night.

/ OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!!
CLOSE!!!!!...but does this look like a cow's face 2 u??????

Attachments

• 438699-113_1353_1.JPG
    438699-113_1353_1.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 289
how bout the other end!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif she actually has almost 15% butterfat and cream!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 438701-113_1355_1.JPG
    438701-113_1355_1.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 250
OK ....SO WHAT IS THIS???????...

Attachments

• 438703-113_1348_1.JPG
    438703-113_1348_1.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 271
HERE'S the answer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 438704-113_1349_1.JPG
    438704-113_1349_1.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 270
   / OK GUYS..LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SINFUL!!!!!! #8  
Sure hope you didn't grill the dog /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

a very happy camper with the lilliputian hordes movin for the kill /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 438706-113_1352_1.JPG
    438706-113_1352_1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 232
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's a side (1/2) deer ribs..every fall when all my buds get their deer...i git the carcasses and whip out the skill saw and chopem up into chunks...then slow cookem in the oven 4 a day on low heat which literally curesm...had a big box and down to jist a few pieces left!!!!next year i'm gonna fill a fish tote fullofem....they make the best dog treats you've ever seen!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif