OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #31  
Check out a pronovost closely. What beautiful workmanship. Heavy as ****. My P800TRC is 1200+lbs and built like a German warship. The Pumas are lighter versions of the industrial and commercial Pronovosts which are meant to take a beating. If you have the cash look into the rotating drums like the TRC. Heavy wet snow is no problem as you avoid the clogging chute issue.
Honestly I think it comes to how much you will use it and how much you are willing to spend

Ditto what he said. I have a Provenost Lynx 70" I I really like especially since it was only like $1400 new. In hindsight I wish I would have got the Puma because it is more rugged & I have already bent up the auger shaft a few times on mine.

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #32  
My 54 inch wide normand is about 1100 lbs. It has 80 guage chain. It is a sidewalk blower. Incredible machine

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #33  
I have an Agfor P860 that I bought in 1988. Still works like a charm with everything original. I just ordered a new Kubota M7040 and decided to get a new blower. I went with the Rad that was recommended by the dealer. Don't know if these Agfor blowers are still being made as the dealership where I purchased it at went under

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #34  
I just bought a Lorenz 6310 an it looks very well built, and if it doesn't snow enough to use it this year, will have been good insurance.

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #35  
I have been running Erskine blowers for over 15 years and they have been great. The first smaller unit I had only needed one repair. That was to replace a key that fell out when the set screw on the auger drive sprocket came loose and slid over. That was less than a $5.00 repair. On the newer larger one I havnt needed any repairs in over 6 winters of use. :thumbsup: When ever I do update blowers the Erskine is on the top of my list.

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #36  
I have been using a lorenz for 7 years in north west Montana. The thing is a beast. The only issues I have had are shear pins (I use bolts because I am cheap) and a bearing go bad which was an off the shelf fix. It does really well with any type of snow and breaks ice up great. It will throw the snow 25ft with my little deere 790. My neighbor also has one and loves it.

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #38  
Ershkine makes a heavy duty system. I think one of the best on the market........Not cheap but great equipment never is...good luck

Ehh. Erskine makes average units. I wouldn't call them heavy duty, and surely not one if the best on the market. Maybe one of the better of the midrange brands. But not one of the best on the market.

/ OK It is 2011, Who Makes the Best 3 PT Snowblower #39  
Ehh. Erskine makes average units. I wouldn't call them heavy duty, and surely not one if the best on the market. Maybe one of the better of the midrange brands. But not one of the best on the market.

Sooo don't keep us in waiting, who makes the best units?? CJ