Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week?

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
Stopped after hours to show to my daughter home from college.down by the floor in front of the seat is a little dip stick for Regin ???i understood the 2014 didn't have this crap.Can someone tell me what this involves.The 3350 which is the new version of this tractor has much more "stuff" under the hood .what is mine teir 3 ?and what does it involve?
Also noticed no position control on the 3300 the 3350 does a little different seat3350 has arm rest I'm sure there are other differences
So what's this dip stick and what does it do?

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #2  
I believe what you're seeing is the regen position for the hydraulics. The B3300 does not have DPF, so a totally different kind of "regen." My 2012 tractor also has a regen label on the loader control scheme. Nothing to worry about. Also, the B3300 did not have position control, as you noticed. It is a quarter-inching valve, which people seem to either love or hate.

Lots of people love their B3300s. It seems to be a great machine. Enjoy!

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #3  
I can confirm; no emissions regin or dpf. Also no position control. I actually liked the quarter-inching valve better imho.

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week?
I can confirm; no emissions regin or dpf. Also no position control. I actually liked the quarter-inching valve better imho.
Luke dealer is gonna drop it in my yard while I'm working I might have a thousand question controls are way different then my bx no treadle petal and all kinds of different foot petals reek
How does the quarter inching valve work? Guess I'll get an owners manual and can read up on that dipstick etc
Dealers mechanic did show me the filters and that sort of thing

I was surprised it was parked beside an l series it had exact same size tires I measured with my tape had exact wheel base and was just 2 inches narrower footprint 40 inch tall tires on back/2 foot on front

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #6  
It works just like a rear remote would without a detent. It's a self centering lever. Pull back and the lift arms raise, let go and they stay where they are, push the lever forward and the lift arms fall passively (at the rate set by the dial valve between your legs) until you let go. It will be intuitive and you will get precise with practice.
The left pedal is the clutch to change hst ranges, put in/out of 4wd, and to engage/disengage pto.
Differential lock is a bent rod at your left heal. It's only locked while you're mashing on it.
The HST is a treadle pedal you just see the top of the front and back above the floorboard so it looks like two seperate mechanisms.

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #7  
I was surprised it was parked beside an l series it had exact same size tires I measured with my tape had exact wheel base and was just 2 inches narrower footprint 40 inch tall tires on back/2 foot on front

Yes, it is a more substantial tractor than many of the L series. I think you'll find it a beast compared to your bx23.

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #8  
Seems to be quite a bit of confusion here -- the B3350 is not the newer version of the B3300. The old B3200 and B3300 were basic B models, whereas the new B2650 and B3350 are deluxe B models. The "old" version of the B3350 would be the B3030. There is no new version of the B3200/B3300 in the current Kubota lineup. I imagine they were victims of Tier 4 Final as was the B2920.

I don't think your BX has position control either, so the B3300 3-pth hitch will operate the same way. Push lever one way for up, push the other for down, return to center to hold position.

The B3300 most definitely has a foot treadle like other Kubota HST models. I don't think Kubota has done anything but a treadle for quite a few years now.

The B3300 was a special package version of the B3200 with larger tires and a front loader included. Otherwise it's the same as a B3200. While large for a B, they are still substantially lighter and lighter duty than a similar sized L.

The B3200/B3300 has a Tier 4 Interim engine, like most Kubotas have had since about 2008. The B3350 has a Tier 4 Final engine, with added emissions controls.

Seems to be quite a bit of confusion here -- the B3350 is not the newer version of the B3300. The old B3200 and B3300 were basic B models, whereas the new B2650 and B3350 are deluxe B models. The "old" version of the B3350 would be the B3030. There is no new version of the B3200/B3300 in the current Kubota lineup. I imagine they were victims of Tier 4 Final as was the B2920. I don't think your BX has position control either, so the B3300 3-pth hitch will operate the same way. Push lever one way for up, push the other for down, return to center to hold position. The B3300 most definitely has a foot treadle like other Kubota HST models. I don't think Kubota has done anything but a treadle for quite a few years now. The B3300 was a special package version of the B3200 with larger tires and a front loader included. Otherwise it's the same as a B3200. While large for a B, they are still substantially lighter and lighter duty than a similar sized L. The B3200/B3300 has a Tier 4 Interim engine, like most Kubotas have had since about 2008. The B3350 has a Tier 4 Final engine, with added emissions controls.
Ok my dealer told me when I went in to buy a 3350 they had one 3300 still in the crate same 4 cyl as the 3350 but without the teir 4 so your saying the 3200 and 2650 were also 4 cyl diesels also interesting

/ Ok what gives with my new b3300 coming this week? #10  
Stopped after hours to show to my daughter home from college.down by the floor in front of the seat is a little dip stick for Regin ???i understood the 2014 didn't have this crap.
So what's this dip stick and what does it do?

That little yellow dipstick is your hydraulic fluid level.

The B3300 is the same as the B3200, but with out the mid pto, larger tires, and 33 horsepower versus 32 hp.

IT is a 4 cylinder and is an interim tier 4. They fiddled with the timing to reduce pollutants, and there are no pollution controls other than the timing change, that I am aware of.

I really liked my B3200. When cold, it would cough and idle rough when first started. If I held the glow plugs on, after the engine started, it would run smooth with out all the drama of a cold start.:dance1: