Old man on his old tractor

/ Old man on his old tractor
BIRD, it is 46 deg here this morning and I too am having my morning coffee. Margie is still in bed. She got off work at midnight. I am going to have her coffe ready and a nice fire going in the fireplace when she gets up. She will realize what a wonderful guy she has been married to for 40 years!! jim

/ Old man on his old tractor #12  
Bird,
By the sounds you have a weekend of yard work ahead of you,but than again getting some tractor time on your B2710 while mowing....well I'm sure its not work at all. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Sounds like you could use a leave sweeper not unless you have a rear bagger or mulch,maybe that should be put on your chirstmas list. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Have a pleasant weekend.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Old man on his old tractor #13  
Thomas, I really do wish I had some kind of vacuum leaf bagger; maybe someday. For the time being, what the lawnmower doesn't mulch, I just rake up and put in the garden.

And Jim, sounds plumb warm in Arkansas this morning. If it gets to 46 here today, I'll be mowing. Already did the harder work with the DR trimmer, so now all that's left is the easy tractor riding.

Bird