Oliver 2 Bottom Plow / Oliver Disc Harrow / John Deere Spring Tooth Harrow

/ Oliver 2 Bottom Plow / Oliver Disc Harrow / John Deere Spring Tooth Harrow
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has replied, I really do appreciate it. I am sure a lot of you grew up on or around farming like myself. I lived next door to my grandfather and have a lifetime of memories of helping bale hay and riding the tractors. So now that I have decided to sell a few things, I was having trouble with attaching a sentimental value to them. Again, I appreciate all of you advice.

Dave

PS. I still have the 2 Oliver tractors (550 & 660) that will stay with me forever

/ Oliver 2 Bottom Plow / Oliver Disc Harrow / John Deere Spring Tooth Harrow #12  
Interested in purchasing your equipl I live in Ny and could drive

Mark 8456257029 after 3

/ Oliver 2 Bottom Plow / Oliver Disc Harrow / John Deere Spring Tooth Harrow #13  
Wish you were closer to Michigan. I could use the disc. I have a chisel plow ( bush hog brand) that came with my Oliver 1855. 9 point. I was told by my brother in law, a real dairy farmer, that if I used the chisel plow my next 3 year harvest would be rock and stone. I do not have a disc however and yours looks like its in good shape. Good luck with it.