Oliver 770 industrial tractor

/ Oliver 770 industrial tractor #15  
I have been following your project on You Tube. Feels like I'm right there doing it myself. Thanks for posting all of this up for us to watch. Too bad you couldn't use the Oliver to clear away some of that snow.

/ Oliver 770 industrial tractor
Too bad you couldn't use the Oliver to clear away some of that snow.

My wife said the same exact thing! Thank you for letting me know you've been watching. I never know if anybody is reading these posts unless some one like yourself drops a note.

Regards,
Steve W.

/ Oliver 770 industrial tractor #17  
Well Steve, you got me hook. Was doing a search on a brush cutter as I was looking at fabricating a guard on a new to me brush cutter and discovered your thread as you were looking at buying one. Making a long story short (well trying anyway) your video on your brush cutter were not available anymore, so as I was trying to find it, I accidentally fell on this project. Watch the whole thing. Took me 4 days and 3 bags of popcorn and the admission was free. How cool is this! Wife ask me what I was doing. Told her I was taking info on a very important project I had to do. Ya right! I don't think she bought it. Thanks for taking the time to video the whole project, also love your sense of humor but mostly your patience. Henri ps. Is the videos on the brush cutter still available?

/ Oliver 770 industrial tractor
Well Steve, you got me hook. Was doing a search on a brush cutter as I was looking at fabricating a guard on a new to me brush cutter and discovered your thread as you were looking at buying one. Making a long story short (well trying anyway) your video on your brush cutter were not available anymore, so as I was trying to find it, I accidentally fell on this project. Watch the whole thing. Took me 4 days and 3 bags of popcorn and the admission was free. How cool is this! Wife ask me what I was doing. Told her I was taking info on a very important project I had to do. Ya right! I don't think she bought it. Thanks for taking the time to video the whole project, also love your sense of humor but mostly your patience. Henri ps. Is the videos on the brush cutter still available?

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you are enjoying the videos. It is what gives me the motivation to do more. I can see now this oliver is going to be by far the lengthiest project to date. I'm up to over 90 videos, and still have plenty left to do.

As for the brush cutter. Here is a link to the playlist for it:

Bush hog 305 - YouTube

If all else fails, just search for "bush hog 305".

Thanks again for the post.

Regards,
Steve W.:)

/ Oliver 770 industrial tractor #20  
Thanks Steve! While you were answering my question, I was watching all 10 videos that I manage to find and much more. :cool2: Should keep me busy till spring. :cool: Question, in hindsight, would you still go with the chain guard or a belt guard on the bush hog. Thanks! Henri