Oliver Crawler Tractor

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #11  
Landis Zimmerman is a friend of mine. He is the foremost expert on Oliver-Cletrac crawlers. He sells new, used and rebuilt parts. He may have a crawler for sale. When a crawler comes out of his shop it is in good condition.

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #12  
I already posted this in another thread the other day, but it was way off the topic that was being discussed and someone might have missed it.

I'm going to post a link to this auction here, in case anyone else is interested...

CURFMAN AUCTION

May1Curfman3.JPG

I'm not able to go to it, so I can't report back on how much they end up selling for.

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #13  

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Was the mower deck attachment visible in the lower left corner of the picture included!!??!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #14  
Hello I had just read what you had to say about the OC3. Well I think that I have found an Oliver OC3 with a 3 point hitch I think a 1952 ? I know you said that they are rare on an OC4. But I think it is an OC3 with PTO and 3 point hitch. It seems to be compleat but just needs the engine rebuilt. It does run but smokes a lot and blow by. Also a question if you do not mind. I had a small Oliver Cletrac sometime ago but I found that they go to fast in the lowest gear. Do you know if the OC3 go's slower or not ? Thank you very much. Loyd....

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #15  
I believe that I have found a 1952 Oliver OC3 PTO with 3 point hitch. I know I read that you said that you had only seen one on the OC4 but I think I have found one. the engine just needs rebuilt but it does run but smokes a lot but it appears to be compleat! One thing I would like to know is this. I had an oliver Cletrac and even in the slowest gear it went to fast for what I wanted. Does anyone know if the OC3 will go slower in the lowest gear ? Thanks. Loyd....

/ Oliver Crawler Tractor #16  
Common problem. I have the same issue with no super low gear. There is a homeground solution that I am exploring right now. Look at the aux transmission forum on www.cletrac.org for more info if you are up for the challenge.
Marty