$ on 19.5" tires?

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #21  
went today.

tire store I do business in town got me a good deal I think :)

187$ for a 14? ply geostar tire ( never hear of them )

I also needed a rim.. got that for 150$.

by the time I had it mounted, ballanced, and nitro filled.. etc.. it was 360.. I didn't feel too bad about that. and feel way better with a spare now.

soundguy

Those are good prices. That has to be chinese tires.

With a dually a spare isn't necessary. You can always pull the flat if it's on the back and limp in on a single. If it's on the front then you pull off an outside off the rear and again, limp in.

/ $ on 19.5" tires?
I know I could.. but having that spare is nice.. especially if I am pulling a load home.. I'd hate to limp pulling my gooseneck heavilly laden.

I agree.. probably a chineese tire. I guess for a spare it isn't as much of an issue.. I hope to never have to use it... In the last month though, i had a blowout on my f250 and another on my horse trailer a few weeks later... so I started thinking about that lack of spare on the 450 and decided it was just easier to get one an worry less about it.

soundguy

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #23  
can't remember the size off the top of my head.. but since I want to have a spare.. I probably will be getitng a pair for front/rear with rims.. that way I can be fairly sure about not being broke down ont he side of the road with a flat too long.

soundguy

Soundguy,,,, A friend of mine priced tires for his truck a several stores near his home and then found them on line much cheaper...I mean way cheaper and they shipped the tires to him and gave him the name and phone no. of a dealer close to him they had arrangements with to install their tires....He saved a bunch of money...So you might want to Google those tires...I know I will next time I am shopping tires.

You might try this place....http://www.tiresavings.com/

Last edited:
   / $ on 19.5" tires?
at 186$ I'm pretty happy with the ones I found.. though they are probably chinese. still not bad to keep all resources in mind.

thanks

soundguy