$ on 19.5" tires?

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #11  
Just put a new set on my f-450, w/tax and mount & bal. it was close to $1,800 bucks.:(

Put on Dynatrac ST-990($232 ea.)for the steering and yokohama ty303 ($275 ea.) for the drive tires.

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #12  
Put on Dynatrac ST-990($232 ea.)for the steering and yokohama ty303 ($275 ea.) for the drive tires.

take note of that... my farmer buddie down the road was just ranting about his 19.5" on his F450 and said he chews through a front steering set almost twice as quick as a rear set.

/ $ on 19.5" tires?
ouch.... how many miles we talking

soundguy

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #14  
The 19.5" Continentals on my '08 F-450 have over 34,000 miles on them and hardly show any wear. I figure they will go 75,000 miles before I have to change them out.

/ $ on 19.5" tires?
that's good to hear.

I'm thinking the ones I have will go a while too.. they look meaty.. I'm just worried about a flat.. :)

soundguy

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #16  
ouch.... how many miles we talking

soundguy

his is 4wd and uses it quite a bit around the farm... his is set up with a flat bed and is his primary tow vehical for all his goosneck trailers. he routinely tows 15-20Klbs between the stock trailer, 35' deck over, and grain wagon trailer.

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #17  
Your probrably looking at 200.00 + or more ea. plus taxes .......unless you get michlins , then add another 100.00 +

Hmmmmm, I just put four Chinese sixteen plys on the back of my truck and it was just over a grand. Experience tells me they will last about sixty percent of the life of a Michelin. Michelins on the other hand were sixteen hundred dollars for four.

/ $ on 19.5" tires?
my goodness!

soundguy

/ $ on 19.5" tires? #19  
Soundguy; said:
I am going to go look at some hi-ply 19.5" tires for my f450 this weekend.
soundguy

So did you ever go tire shopping or did the thread scare you off?

/ $ on 19.5" tires?
went today.

tire store I do business in town got me a good deal I think :)

187$ for a 14? ply geostar tire ( never hear of them )

I also needed a rim.. got that for 150$.

by the time I had it mounted, ballanced, and nitro filled.. etc.. it was 360.. I didn't feel too bad about that. and feel way better with a spare now.

soundguy