On a John Deere Dozer if I am on steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure?

/ On a John Deere Dozer if I am on steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure? #1  

Recon-one

Tractor
John Deere 550 D
On a John Deere Dozer Model 550 D, if I am on a steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure"

/ On a John Deere Dozer if I am on steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure? #2  
Good morning and welcome to the forum. I suggest - - on the level, turn off the dozer and hit the brakes. This will give you an idea of what you have/don't have.

/ On a John Deere Dozer if I am on steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure? #3  
Dropping the blade usually works.

/ On a John Deere Dozer if I am on steep slope and the engine quits do I still have brakes, even without hydraulic pressure? #4  
Dropping the blade usually works.
I had a 17A D7 Caterpillar. Park it on a slight hill with the blade up. Next morning release the clutch and roll start it. Only in warm weather.