One Happy Camper

/ One Happy Camper #11  
That cab looks much better than the JD option.
ops_poly-cab_hpx-xuv.jpg

/ One Happy Camper
I'd never seen a picture of the Deere one before. I think I made the right choice because I think mine looks cooler;) , and I see the Deere doors are hinged at the back. When I'm out picking rocks, it's nice to pull up to one, take one or two steps out and throw the rock in the bed. A door hinged at the back will get in the way, I'd have to walk around it to get to the bed. That goes for any other task, the "money maker" of the Gator is the bed.

I installed this one myself, it wasn't too bad. It took about 4 hours altogether with only two holes to drill. My dealer could install it, but it's winter so I had the time.

/ One Happy Camper #14  
Excellent observation. I didn't notice that until I zoomed it on the pic.
Yours looks the best and most user friendly of the 2.

/ One Happy Camper #15  
workhorse said:
I'd never seen a picture of the Deere one before. I think I made the right choice because I think mine looks cooler;) , and I see the Deere doors are hinged at the back. When I'm out picking rocks, it's nice to pull up to one, take one or two steps out and throw the rock in the bed. A door hinged at the back will get in the way, I'd have to walk around it to get to the bed. That goes for any other task, the "money maker" of the Gator is the bed.

I installed this one myself, it wasn't too bad. It took about 4 hours altogether with only two holes to drill. My dealer could install it, but it's winter so I had the time.

I am debating the door hinge. I kinda like the front opening for opening gates, etc. Why don't they make it so you can go front or rear - like a frig door goes left or right?

D.

/ One Happy Camper #17  
Nice Ride...I wish I would have saved my money and done something like that instead of...wait a second,

If anyone is interested, I have a very nice, matched set from Deere, a Full Poly Windshield & Poly Roof...make a great package deal!!! HA!

Nice Cab!

Claykin22

/ One Happy Camper #18  
i got one of them to i put a screw to hold the holder hown in the cup holder so it don't fall over. the only problem with it is putting the hpx in low gear the handle is really close to the heater and could possibly melt but other than that it works great.

jtlee said: