One of these days

/ One of these days #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
I've got a "One of these days" projects that I'd like to get around to, post w/pics all the mods that I've done to the little beast, a lot of the ideas I've found on this site. Anybody want to beat me to it, could be interesting and might get some new projects.

/ One of these days #2  
I am still mostly in the one of these days phase too, how can I post pics ? unless I put a time machine on my tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben

/ One of these days #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've got a "One of these days" projects that I'd like to get around to, post w/pics all the mods that I've done to the little beast, a lot of the ideas I've found on this site. Anybody want to beat me to it, could be interesting and might get some new projects. )</font>
Well, I'd love to post some pics of all the mods you've done to the little beast, but I've never seen it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Seriously though, the customization forum would be the place to find some of those. John

/ One of these days #4  
Milkman,

I know what you are saying. I have had similar thougts...

Maybe we need to start some threads with similar sounding names...but trailing identifiers...like...

Here's what I did...Milkman

or...

Here's what I did...Henro... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Under the customization forum, as suggested, or course! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Pallet of (9) Bus Bench Seats. (A33079)
Pallet of (9) Bus...
John Deere Header Trailer (A33041)
John Deere Header...
John Deere Starfire 6000 Receiver (A33783)
John Deere...
(4) Misc 8.25-15 Solid Skid Steer Tires & Rims. (A33079)
(4) Misc 8.25-15...
Kivel QT Walk Thru Pallet Forks/4200# (A33978)
Kivel QT Walk Thru...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...