Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here!

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #21  
Thanks again Sundowner,

Eugene,

Go to the site posted. On the left side scroll down to LS U with you mouse. When your mouse gets there it will change to R. Click on it and download your 3039 manual. The letters are out of order but it will get you there.

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #22  
Thanks so much.

Eugene

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #23  
Thanks again Sundowner,

Eugene,

Go to the site posted. On the left side scroll down to LS U with you mouse. When your mouse gets there it will change to R. Click on it and download your 3039 manual. The letters are out of order but it will get you there.

I'm hoping the lettering issue will rectify itself. I've been working on the site and updating the menu bars. The server tries to show the old version but if you hover over it with your mouse, it shows the new bar. Maybe if you refresh a few times...

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #24  
Thanks again Sundowner,

Eugene,

You are very welcome :) I hope it helps

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #25  
I need a parts manual for an Allis 180

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #27  
Not one of the given links on this page leads to getting an LS Tractor parts manual or service manual. Operations manuals are easy to get.

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #28  
Not one of the given links on this page leads to getting an LS Tractor parts manual or service manual. Operations manuals are easy to get.

Post 19 has the link to all LS parts manuals except for the newest models. Here's the specific link for your R4041 parts manual. Service manuals must be purchased through your dealer. I don't know of any place to download the service manual for free.

LS Tractor R Series

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #29  
Sure could use a parts manual for a ls u5030c

/ Online PDF parts manuals for LS tractors here! #30  
I would love to see a service manual for the LS XR4145

Thanks