Online real estate pictures

/ Online real estate pictures #41  
I wish I had asked for more pictures before I bought this place online. :rolleyes:

c9a2fd28c62d46fcb2f8ee61af1d99ec.jpg

/ Online real estate pictures #44  
I can't help but think, 70-85% of the people who move to rural areas, to live a 'simpler life' will be relocating back towards town in 5-10 years, when they find out rural isn't like in the movies.

/ Online real estate pictures #45  
From what I'm hearing, there are a bunch of people wanting to buy houses, but not at the current interest rate. Odds are good that the Fed will drop interest rates by a point before the election to help the economy. Once this happens, panic buying on housing will happen and the price of houses will skyrocket. I don't know if this will happen or not, but if I was buying or selling, it would be something that I would be thinking about.
For me buying at a 13.5 mortgage worked out well.

Property languished and prices depressed…

Was able to refi at no cost as rates dropped… never took money out or extended the term.

As rates dropped values really took off.

Going against conventional wisdom worked very well.

Only once did I have an adjustable and I looked at it in a worse case scenario where the interest capped out and it made sense… simple to qualify, way below for the first 2 years, limited annual increase possible.

Also worked out well… rates dropped for years and when they started up I paid off…

/ Online real estate pictures #46  
I can't help but think, 70-85% of the people who move to rural areas, to live a 'simpler life' will be relocating back towards town in 5-10 years, when they find out rural isn't like in the movies.
It can be a difficult adjustment… anything from septic to critters to long drives that require upkeep.

Friends wanted a simpler life and moved rural… they found it quickly got expensive.

A tree would topple and needed a tree service, trouble with septic and it was a problem they caused from flushing everything down the drain… power out and it stayed out for days vs hours.

Last edited:
   / Online real estate pictures #50  
Twilight photography is really the beer goggles of real estate :ROFLMAO:

GLVUMzYaYAAc0lx

GLVUMzSbEAACK2m