Online source for 7305 filters

/ Online source for 7305 filters #1  

brantley

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305
Any recommendations for where to order filters online? A google search did not turn up anything useful.

/ Online source for 7305 filters #3  
Go to the Mahindra message boards, and look for some of the Mahindra dealers on there. Any of them will ship the filters to you. The filters for the Cub 7305 are the same as the filters for the Mahindra 3015. Try billstractor.com

/ Online source for 7305 filters #4  
I almost forgot. You can get just about any part (or filter) for that tractor on partstree.com. Type cub cadet, and the model number, and it'll give you a diagram of every part on the tractor.

/ Online source for 7305 filters
I searched on the wixfilter website. The part number 1962769C2 for the Cub Cadet 7305 matches a Wix filter with part number 51356.

Any reason to think that filter would not work?

/ Online source for 7305 filters #6  
The link provided in the second post shows the 51356 as the Wix oil filter for the Mitsubishi engine. This filter will work perfectly for you. Filters with just the Wix name on them are hard to source in my area. It's easiest for me to get the Napa or Carquest brand, which are Wix filters. As far as the hydraulic filter and air filter goes, it may be cheaper at the dealer.

/ Online source for 7305 filters #7  
I used Whites Farm Supply, I think it is/was whitesfarmsupply.com for filters once. They were ok to deal with, 800 number and fast response. They are in upstate NY.