Online timeout

/ Online timeout #11  
John, I'm going to try the "Remember Me" option to see if it makes a difference. One more item to note. I've lost my cursor when using this editor. It's ike the keystroke is buffered. I can place my cursor on the page with the mouse and click to drop the cursor and no flashing cursor. OK.. "auto saved" just flashed. We shouldn't have to change browsers to be compatiable with a message editor. Firefox is probably a stripped down version of IE is probably why it works. Sometimes simpler works better.

The mysterious log off and invisible cursor is more of an annoyance than a show stopping problem. Maybe they can figure it out. They fixed the mallware popup bug using a search engine..:cool2:

Yeah, I use the "remember me" feature on forums, so that's probably why I don't get automatically logged off. Can't help you with the other problems since I can't grade it or put a wrench on it! :laughing:

/ Online timeout #12  
I use the remember me and still get timed out. Just had to sign back in.

/ Online timeout #13  
I use the remember me and still get timed out. Just had to sign back in.

I have never logged out and none of these problems effect me.

/ Online timeout #14  
not sure about firefox, or IE (I hate IE) but I never have an issue with chrome. I am in "remember me mode" and haven't logged in for probably 4 months. I even have it "remember me" at work so I don't log in there either.

On a note about IE, I may agree that they are the "industry standard" but certainly would not claim that everyone else strives to be like them. I have been using chrome for about 2 years now (or whenever it first came out) and saw a lot of features on it before IE had them.

/ Online timeout
This maybe a self resolving issue. I've used the stay logged "Remenber Me" in setting and it seems to have stopped the annoyin loggoffs.:cool2: Runnning IE Exploring 9.