Oops... Sided it.

/ Oops... Sided it.
Haha no worries Don, you are always welcome here, o-rings or not. Make sure to bring the bottle of Wodka i sent you ;)

Seriously, i know i was lucky, but also this ROPS would not have protected me from this tree. It was just a few circumstances together that made this happen.

First, because my land has not been used/worked/cultivated in 20 years, i always start with putting the plow in the ground to take out old roots and stuff. I use a one-ski (?) plow, because of limited horsepower on the TX, and this way it makes nice deep holes. But it also changes relatively flat ground into 'rough seas'. Not sure if it shows on the photo:

foto5.jpg

I always try to drive top-to-bottom for obvious reasons, but sometimes there is no other choice. And the slope on my hill can be steep at places. Here is the same piece of ground now that it is almost finished:

foto2.jpg

Also when i bought this FEL a few months ago, i had these people create a construction UNDER the tractor. First reason was to be able to connect my back hoe, but second reason was to get as much weight as possible on the lowest point. There is minimum 80 kilo of steel in this construct under the wheels/engine.

Here is what it looks like from below:

foto3.jpg

foto4.jpg

And from the side:

foto1.jpg

Anyway, thanks for concern everyone, and let's all be careful out there :)

Oh, i don't know what my beautiful wife will put there, she will turn it into something beautiful no doubt. I'm just there to make sure the tractor can work. The rest i put into her green hands.

And yes, i really love these iseki's. I have it now for some 6 months, cannot imagine how i managed to get things done around here without it.

/ Oops... Sided it. #22  
Haha no worries Don, you are always welcome here, o-rings or not. Make sure to bring the bottle of Wodka i sent you ;)

Seriously, i know i was lucky, but also this ROPS would not have protected me from this tree. It was just a few circumstances together that made this happen.

First, because my land has not been used/worked/cultivated in 20 years, i always start with putting the plow in the ground to take out old roots and stuff. I use a one-ski (?) plow, because of limited horsepower on the TX, and this way it makes nice deep holes. But it also changes relatively flat ground into 'rough seas'. Not sure if it shows on the photo:

View attachment 612452

I always try to drive top-to-bottom for obvious reasons, but sometimes there is no other choice. And the slope on my hill can be steep at places. Here is the same piece of ground now that it is almost finished:

View attachment 612453

Also when i bought this FEL a few months ago, i had these people create a construction UNDER the tractor. First reason was to be able to connect my back hoe, but second reason was to get as much weight as possible on the lowest point. There is minimum 80 kilo of steel in this construct under the wheels/engine.

Here is what it looks like from below:

View attachment 612454

View attachment 612455

And from the side:

View attachment 612456

Anyway, thanks for concern everyone, and let's all be careful out there :)

Oh, i don't know what my beautiful wife will put there, she will turn it into something beautiful no doubt. I'm just there to make sure the tractor can work. The rest i put into her green hands.

And yes, i really love these iseki's. I have it now for some 6 months, cannot imagine how i managed to get things done around here without it.

Hi marcelPL tractor looks great and i like the look of your plot nice polytunnel decent head height have you any pictures of the back hoe ....regards terry

/ Oops... Sided it.
Hi Terry, thanks, and no, no recent pictures of back hoe. I am still working on this, version 3.0 by now. I had it working, but it just was not strong enough.

Meanwhile the hydraulics on my tx1500 are not working anymore (again), so this is a more urgent problem than the back hoe. Too be continued...

/ Oops... Sided it. #24  
Hi Terry, thanks, and no, no recent pictures of back hoe. I am still working on this, version 3.0 by now. I had it working, but it just was not strong enough.

Meanwhile the hydraulics on my tx1500 are not working anymore (again), so this is a more urgent problem than the back hoe. Too be continued...

oh no well fingers crossed for you and good luck with getting everything sorted i know how you feel about TX1500 hydraulics i'am still trying to find the 3 point seak rings for mine anyways looking forwards to the continuation

/ Oops... Sided it.
Well probably i will have to go the same way in looking for new o-rings and such. The o-rings for the piston are not the problem, it's the backup ring that is hard to find. Don/frx55 had a solution for this, i will try to find the post in which he explains.

Meanwhile you can have a look at traktor60.hu, this site (also english) has many parts. You can email them, they speak english. And ship throughout europe.

M.

/ Oops... Sided it. #26  
Well probably i will have to go the same way in looking for new o-rings and such. The o-rings for the piston are not the problem, it's the backup ring that is hard to find. Don/frx55 had a solution for this, i will try to find the post in which he explains.

Meanwhile you can have a look at traktor60.hu, this site (also english) has many parts. You can email them, they speak english. And ship throughout europe.

M.
Hi M I found this on the internet i think its right for your tx well i think its right for all tx series for something they can put in an envelope they want £40 postage to the UK to dear for me think i;ll keep looking over here thought it might help you... regards terry
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 07.28.23.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-24 at 06.17.40.png

/ Oops... Sided it.
Ok that Belgium company. Totally forgot about them. Could be a good option.

Transport is actually my line of work. I will have a talk with them on Monday, maybe we can make some kind of deal... I will let you know.

/ Oops... Sided it. #28  
Glad you weren't hurt! Can you tell us about the speed you went on the side? With the hole your tire dropped into I think it was sort of slow motion? Or, did it start slow and then get really fast? Were you aware it was turning over or did it happen too quickly for you to understand what was happening?

/ Oops... Sided it. #29  
Ok that Belgium company. Totally forgot about them. Could be a good option.

Transport is actually my line of work. I will have a talk with them on Monday, maybe we can make some kind of deal... I will let you know.

yes please M that would be great, i didnt know that pressure o'ring was the same in so many tractors wonder why its so hard to find.

/ Oops... Sided it.
Glad you weren't hurt! Can you tell us about the speed you went on the side? With the hole your tire dropped into I think it was sort of slow motion? Or, did it start slow and then get really fast? Were you aware it was turning over or did it happen too quickly for you to understand what was happening?

Hi Tom, thanks, it was just a stupid accident because of a combination of things. I always drive in low (slow) gear, almost full-time with 4wd engaged. It actually happened slowly, i had time to put gear on free position, and grab the tree that came towards me trying to stop the tractor from going over.

I am cleaning my ground (has not been used in 10, 20, or maybe even 30 years) taking tree roots out using the plough. At some moment in time plumb-trees have started to grow wild, creating this hard-to-kill network of roots in the ground. My plough actually makes pretty deep trails (?), and the ground then is very loose. Followed by rotary tiller, filling the holes/trails with very loose ground. So my left side wheels ended up on solid/hard/high ground, while both right wheels went deep into the loose stuff. Combined with the FEL being 1 meter up (trying not to destroy my wife's plants :) ) and the tiller being lifted up it just had to go. Lesson learned: make turns on ground not being worked on.

Here is a little footage of this saturday's work on the same (destroying tree roots). I'm not sure if it shows, but i can assure you the tractor is being thrown from left to right. Enjoy...

Iseki tx13F ground work - YouTube