Oops!

/ Oops! #11  
I've been buried deeper than that myself. Was able to lift up with the loader, and curl the bucket to push myself back out. It's easy to sink the front end with a load before you know it!

/ Oops!
I've been buried deeper than that myself. Was able to lift up with the loader, and curl the bucket to push myself back out. It's easy to sink the front end with a load before you know it!

Yeah, I did it again yesterday when I was moving a round bale in for the animals. That is was able to just set down, and use the bucket to push me out.

/ Oops! #13  
We are going to add some pontoon ballasts to keep you afloat.. :)

/ Oops! #14  
I got my old Yanmar (ag tires on it too) stuck so deep in pond muck that I had to remove the box blade to get it out. The front wheels were below grade and one side of the whole tractor was up to the hubs while the left rear tire was off the ground. I had been thru the area a couple of times scooping up the muck from the dried up pond but each pass brought the moisture up from an underground spring and it finally fell thru and it was like quicksand, the FEL bucket just swished thru the mud like it was water. After we finally got the box blade off which was no easy chore, my brother in law was barely able to pull out the tractor with his NH 40 HP tractor. The ruts mostly filled back in on their own but I was able to pad them a bit with the FEL to smooth it a bit. When walking on the area, it was like squashing one of those gel filled balloon, as each step caused the ground to swell in front of you. The weird thing was that the next day the area was like concrete again after all the pumped up water settled back.

/ Oops! #15  
I have a lot of experience with silt, cleaned a 2 acre pond, silt was 5' deep.

Here is an unexpected stuck.

PB300008.JPG PB300013.JPG PB300015.JPG

I turned the back wheels away from the silt, curled the bucket down, pushed the boom down, raising the front end, and extended the boom.

PB300020.JPG PB300026.JPG

Third time did it.

PB300027.JPG PB300028.JPG PB300030 (Large).JPG

/ Oops! #16  
That extend-a-boom is certainly a great tool for soft soil situations

/ Oops! #17  
Holy Cow, Xfax! I would come ask you to help dig out my pond while it is still so low, but maybe I'll think twice about that now! ;) Of course, I could always try to pull you out with my JD. :p

/ Oops! #18  
That extend-a-boom is certainly a great tool for soft soil situations

That silt was beyond soft, at the bottom it was like pudding!!:eek:

Holy Cow, Xfax! I would come ask you to help dig out my pond while it is still so low, but maybe I'll think twice about that now! ;) Of course, I could always try to pull you out with my JD. :p

I'd be glad to come down and clean it out, I will add it to my "to do list" (at the bottom:laughing:).

That Versahandler never needed to be pulled out. It always got its self out.

Like this time.
PB220002.JPG PB220003.JPG PB220005.JPG

It had to have an anchor to pull against, though.
PB220010.JPG PB220012.JPG PB220013.JPG PB220014.JPG

The tracks in the pudding! :D
PB230018.JPG