Opera Posting Error

/ Opera Posting Error #1  

MikePA

Super Moderator
Tractor
Had TC25D, now JD X310
Muhammad,

The error that I see with Opera on the posting page is generated by TBN and indicates a required field has not been filled in.

Are there required fields on the Make a New Post or Reply To Post pages? Just curious.

Thanks.

tractor.gif

/ Opera Posting Error #2  
Well yes... the post and subject fields are required...

msig2.gif

/ Opera Posting Error #3  
I'm having the same problem. Repeatedly using my back button and then simply trying again always works, eventually.

I haven't a clue what would cause this, and really can't shed much light since I upgraded to Opera 6.0 just before discovering TBN. I don't have any other problems with Opera, so far.

HTH,
Bob

/ Opera Posting Error #4  
Bob

I use the "mouse gestures" instead of clicking on the back button. To go back you just hold the right mouse button down and then click the left button. If it doesn't work for you it could be that you haven't got them enabled. To do this go to File - Preferences and under Accessibility ensure that Enable mouse gestures is checked. To find out more about them go to the following link: Mouse gestures or look under Help . I find that they are much quicker than clicking on the buttons.

Regards

18-80002-digging3.gif

/ Opera Posting Error #5  
Andy,

When I was using Opera, I have a wheel mouse and just depressing a button and moving the mouse right or left would automatically flip the pages backwards or forwards...

Lots of neat and fast features... just the posting on TBN got aggravating that I had to go back to IE...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Opera Posting Error #6  
John

I admit it can get a bit frustrating at times on TBN. They bring out updates regularly so if it ever gets fixed I will post on the forum.

Regards

18-80002-digging3.gif