Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #1  

Uruguayo

Tractor
Mitsubishi mt 3501d - massey ferguson 1175 perkins 6.305 - ferguson te20 1951 perkins 4.154 marine adapted - Mf 135 1972 perkins ad 3.152
Hello colleagues today I turn to you to get information about an Iseki tx1500 2wd, I'm thinking of buying one with a mower cutter 1 meter wide, the tractor is in impeccable condition I just want to know if it is a good tractor or not, your task will cut malesa and grass in the back of the house and bring some firewood from the field, which I doubt because I have other tractors for that, I appreciate your help IMG-20180412-WA0106.jpgIMG-20180412-WA0107.jpg

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #2  
Please give us your definition of "good" and we can probably tell you whether or not the tractor will qualify for it from our experiences.

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #3  
That prickly little tractor will still be going long after all the new computerized tractors are long gone.

You never said anything about price though.

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd
Please give us your definition of "good" and we can probably tell you whether or not the tractor will qualify for it from our experiences.

Hello, sorry for the delay in answering ....... with good I mean simply that, that is not a bad tractor, he should only cut in the spring about 500m2 of grass and be able to pull a trailer with 1000lt of water and a trailer with about 1500kg of firewood several times in the winter, it will be a simple and quiet use no plows, I appreciate your time!

Hello and sorry for the delay in answering ........ I am satisfied then with your answer on the little blue, I did not say anything about the price because I am from a country quite far away and I suppose that the prices differ from the rest of the countries , in any case consult the iseki importer of my country and he sells this tractor with the grass cutter to 5000 thousand US dollars, the one that I am about to negotiate has 1 year of use and the seller asks for 4000 thousand dollars for it. thanks for tut time

That prickly little tractor will still be going long after all the new computerized tractors are long gone.

You never said anything about price though.

Hola y perdón por el retraso en responder ........ Estoy satisfecho con su respuesta en el pequeño azul, no dije nada sobre el precio porque soy de un país bastante lejano y supongo que el los precios difieren del resto de los países, en cualquier caso consulte al importador iseki de mi país y este vende el tractor con la cortadora de césped a 5000 mil dólares, el que estoy a punto de negociar tiene 1 año de uso y el vendedor pide 4000 mil dólares por ello. gracias por el tiempo

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #7  
Hello, sorry for the delay in answering ....... with good I mean simply that, that is not a bad tractor, he should only cut in the spring about 500m2 of grass and be able to pull a trailer with 1000lt of water and a trailer with about 1500kg of firewood several times in the winter, it will be a simple and quiet use no plows, I appreciate your time!

It should be fine for those tasks. Be careful of pulling a trailer with that much weight down significant grade hills. It could be as much as 3-4 times the tractor weight and make control of the trailer difficult. I would strongly advise the 4x4 version for trailer work as it has the capability of both braking (via the rear brakes and 4x4 engaged) and adding additional tractive capability which comes in handy during backing up trailers as weight can transfer to the front axle during that type of use.

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #8  
Those are tough little tractors with a good reliability reputation even if they are now quite old. As stated above, the tractor only weighs 500Kg and has simple brakes on the rear wheels so 1,500 Kg trailer might pose problems with anything but reasonably level ground.
You can adjust the brakes under the pedal rests with the nut/turnbuckle, do each one to get a good even brake action then lock them together for hauling a trailer. If you have a lot of weight on the drawbar you would benefit from the tractor having front ballast weights.

/ Opinion iseki tx1500 2wd #9  
1500Kg for tx1500 2wd is too much. I have tx1300 4wd (same weight, size) 1000Kg is upper limit for safe working.