Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #51  
Thanks; but for me the summit would be for me to build my own implements, cab, etc. But I really do appreciate the encouragement.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #52  
Thanks; but for me the summit would be for me to build my own implements, cab, etc. But I really do appreciate the encouragement.

Great goal to have for sure but you and I along with many others on here know that your more than capable of doing it. Not having the space is your only restriction. You'll find a way to do it if you really want to and you will do it.;)

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #53  
Hello WAX MAN......its been a while. I havn't been on this thing in quite sometime. Anyway, I like the running light idea, and I'm sure by now you have installed them. But I was thinking of the light bars that are available, as they have both the yellow and red. They do max out the lumins of light. Just a thought........

Best regards........Bruce Pennsylvania! e-mail allons77@verizon.net