Opinions on price for a Yanmar 186D

/ Opinions on price for a Yanmar 186D #11  
Didn't you post this same thread on 3/20?? Make sure to check the comments on your old thread.......several comments there......

/ Opinions on price for a Yanmar 186D #13  
Thanks California.....not sure what he's doing.....maybe just an error???? Maybe he'll update us on how his tractor is doing??

/ Opinions on price for a Yanmar 186D #14  
I was the seller.this I bought this 186d the late 70's with about 200 hrs on it . the seller had run it out of oil a spon two rods. I completely rebuilt the engine and put in a new clutch. The tires were badly cracked so I put on new tires. I only used it about 20 hour as I was living in Newport beach, ca. at the time. I movedd to Az. in 2004 and used it to dig 200 post holes. I bought a montana 4940c an did not use the yanmar at all until I put it up for sale. The hr meter had about 260 hr on it and I believe that to be correct. I know that the buyer is going to love their yanmar and it is just the right size for their new property.

/ Opinions on price for a Yanmar 186D #15  
I just ran across a 186D here in Kansas on Nextech classifieds it had $3500 I think on it and pretty low hours. I don't remember if it had loader am thinking not and it had turf tires rear and r-1 fronts thought that was odd.