Opinions on Steel Buildings

/ Opinions on Steel Buildings #51  
selfc23fe,

Hey I really like your color scheme. I was curious about where you found your cupola and weathervane. My wife has been after me to dress up our building. Thanks, nice work on the building! I love to see good craftsmanship.

Attachments

• SANY1356.jpg
    SANY1356.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 320
   / Opinions on Steel Buildings #52  
If your in need of a steel building go with the trusted pros!! American Made Steel Buildings has plants across the country. All buildings are American Made with American Steel. Helping to drive OUR economy!! Steel buildings, pre-engineered metal churches, prefabricated buildings and kits

Isn't this a resale company that has salesmen who sell you the building, but then buy it from a local plant?

Are there any metal building companies that buy their material from overseas? I can't speak for all over, but all of the metal buildings that I've dealt with are from a company that cuts, forms and coats their product here in the US.

What you have to watch out for is the level of support that you get from who you buy from. Every company will have a bad part from time to time, but dealing directly with the company that made the product is always going to give you the best results. There are so many so called "metal building" companies out there that just sell you a building, but are nothing more then salesmen who then put in the order for you at a local metal building company that you might not even know was there, or you might have already spoken to them, but didn't want to buy from. WIth the salemen approach, you rarely know who you are buying from until it gets there.

Eddie

/ Opinions on Steel Buildings #53  
selfc23fe,

Hey I really like your color scheme. I was curious about where you found your cupola and weathervane. My wife has been after me to dress up our building. Thanks, nice work on the building! I love to see good craftsmanship.

Hmmm. I see what your wife means, that building needs a cupola with weather vane on top. :laughing:

Take a lobster eating trip to Wells, Maine and check out these:

Weathervanes, Cupolas, Finials, Copper Weathervane and Cupola Products from Weathervanes of Maine, Inc.

I used to live near the shop in Wells, very spendy but nice. Maine needs your money :laughing: He makes hand-hammered copper weather vane figures in halves, then solders them together.

Joking aside, the pics may give you some ideas if you do go shopping. Nice building!
Dave.

/ Opinions on Steel Buildings #54  
Hmmm. I see what your wife means, that building needs a cupola with weather vane on top. :laughing:

Take a lobster eating trip to Wells, Maine and check out these:

Weathervanes, Cupolas, Finials, Copper Weathervane and Cupola Products from Weathervanes of Maine, Inc.

I used to live near the shop in Wells, very spendy but nice. Maine needs your money :laughing: He makes hand-hammered copper weather vane figures in halves, then solders them together.

Joking aside, the pics may give you some ideas if you do go shopping. Nice building!
Dave.

Thanks for the link. They make nice stuff.