Opps

/ Opps #1  

Eric H

Bronze Member
Mulching with the terex today and launched a piece of mulch right thru my back window of my truck....I knew better, but man what a shot lol, landed just right, even cleared the gas pump, and so the day goes, at least I'm not buried in mud like last week.

/ Opps #2  
Mulching with the terex today and launched a piece of mulch right thru my back window of my truck....I knew better, but man what a shot lol, landed just right, even cleared the gas pump, and so the day goes, at least I'm not buried in mud like last week.

That happened to me about 10 years ago.. Sent a rock flying about 100 yds! Right through the customer's truck rear window. i had asked them to move their vehicles behind their barn. What I didn't know was they parked it in the breezeway.. NOTHING to protect it... LOL. Insurance gave me a freebie replacement on that one but it showed me how dangerous these things are.

/ Opps #3  
OH, ya. I've busted the rear window on the truck hitting a stone on the yard with the lawn mower or backing up the tractor in the bush and not seeing the branch just above eye level until is hit the window and cracked it. I've broken more windows then I need to remember.

/ Opps #4  
That's an "oops" alright!

I hit a partially buried 3" steel fence post while my wife was taking a video from about 75 ft away. It shot out the back, hit the undercarriage on the way and took a right turn, almost taking her out! I'd load the video if I could figure out how... :rolleyes:

/ Opps #5  
That's an "oops" alright!

I hit a partially buried 3" steel fence post while my wife was taking a video from about 75 ft away. It shot out the back, hit the undercarriage on the way and took a right turn, almost taking her out! I'd load the video if I could figure out how... :rolleyes:
Upload it to in example youtube and then paste link in your post or click on Go Advanced and there is an icon for inserting a link to the video.