Orange NH ????

/ Orange NH ???? #11  
Where did you hear about Kubota suing Kioti (about orange paint or other things?). Is this from a reliable source or "I heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy...". I'm sure there could be some truth to it, but I hadn't heard anything about it.

Take it easy

Tim Gray

P.S. - the Kentucky DOT used to paint everything pale yellow, but lately they have been leaving heaving equipment its O.E.M. colors and their trucks/dump trucks are all white.

/ Orange NH ???? #12  
There's a lengthy <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=off&Number=218169&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>thread in Related Topics</A> on this subject. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Orange NH ???? #13  
There are rental fleets out there that either paint or order thier equipment painted the same color. For example out here in the Pacfic northwest there is a large chain of rental stores called Sunbelt Rentals and every peice of equipment sitting in thier yards is painted bright green. Including thier large fleet of various sizes of Kubota's. Yes thats right all of there Kubota's are bright green. Not a John Deere green but close.

/ Orange NH ???? #14  
One of the landscape firms here paints everything three tone green. Hard to figure out what you're seeing with everything painted three tone green stripes.

/ Orange NH ???? #15  
My old Farmall has some yellow paint under the red. It was probably used by a shcool or state government. Hanging out on the antique pages and looking at books, this practice of "fleet" painting goes back a lot of years.

/ Orange NH ???? #16  
I went back to take a picture of it, but it was gone: A NH TN(?) unit painted the color of the Asplundh orange - it belonged to the tree company. It had a big cage on top of it and also had "Woods" painted on the side of the hood.

Another mysterious sighting...../w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Mark