Orange Tractor Talks?

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #11  
Can't access the site so I am guessing their server might be down.

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #12  
Just copied and pasted this from their site as of 2:50 Pm eastern time 3/25/12

Hello folks - we are upgrading the servers finally and there has been some service disruptions lately I know. I apologize for that. We're nearly done, hang in there!

Be back soon!

Mr. K

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #13  

Hello folks - we are upgrading the servers finally and there has been some service disruptions lately I know. I apologize for that. We're nearly done, hang in there!

Be back soon!

Mr. K

I just logged on.

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #14  
verbotten

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #15  
I hope that they are still around. Service guy Vic helped explain splitting my old l245dt. Had No problem doing so. Half of the job was having him as a reference if needed.

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #16  

Be back soon!

Mr. K
Thanks for the Heads Up.

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #17  
Awww, I didn't know you guys cared so much, I'm getting tears in my eyes here. :) Yep, the server has been acting up since about this time last year. It was much overdue for an upgrade so when it blew up this weekend we threw in the towel and migrated at the same time. Sorry for the panic! No "big website in the sky" yet...

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #18  
Awww, I didn't know you guys cared so much, I'm getting tears in my eyes here. :) Yep, the server has been acting up since about this time last year. It was much overdue for an upgrade so when it blew up this weekend we threw in the towel and migrated at the same time. Sorry for the panic! No "big website in the sky" yet...
Dear Sir: Since I have a Kubota L4400, and I have enjoyed your site. BTW, Walmart presently has a sale on Kleenex. Just in case the tears are still flowing.:)

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #19  
Jusst tried it and no luck. Will try again tomorrow.

/ Orange Tractor Talks? #20  
Just now got on.