Ordered a 5045E

/ Ordered a 5045E #91  
My quote(from 2012) shows the hood guard listed under 'standard options' for the loader, which I assume means they come with it unless you specify otherwise. Price two years ago was $236.

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet
Sooo, it comes with it but you have to pay for it?

/ Ordered a 5045E #92  
Sooo, it comes with it but you have to pay for it?

Or you could say that it's so common, that it's included in the price automatically, but has a value if deleted...it makes me feel a little better that it's itemized with the option of removing it at build time than if they just increased the price of the total loader assy. by $xxx and never gave the option. I guess it's all in how you look at it. When you get right down to it, every component that comes with the tractor, right down to the air pressure in the tires, you're paying for...Your dealer should give you the option to remove it and find it elsewhere.

/ Ordered a 5045E #93  
Or you could say that it's so common, that it's included in the price automatically, but has a value if deleted...it makes me feel a little better that it's itemized with the option of removing it at build time than if they just increased the price of the total loader assy. by $xxx and never gave the option. I guess it's all in how you look at it. When you get right down to it, every component that comes with the tractor, right down to the air pressure in the tires, you're paying for...Your dealer should give you the option to remove it and find it elsewhere.

Ya, It was just never listed in the breakdown he gave me in the figures. Looked like he broke everything else down. Doesn't really matter that much to me unless he tries to charge me more for it now that it came in that way because I already purchased one that I am going t have to try to get rid of somehow. Interested?:D

/ Ordered a 5045E #94  
Ya, It was just never listed in the breakdown he gave me in the figures. Looked like he broke everything else down. Doesn't really matter that much to me unless he tries to charge me more for it now that it came in that way because I already purchased one that I am going t have to try to get rid of somehow. Interested?:D

Put her up on ebay. That'll cover some of the cost of those loaded tires:)