Ordered a JD 2520 Today

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today #1  

Landon

Tractor
Kubota L175 and John Deere 2520
Just ordered a JD 2520 today to replace my Kubota L175 (ad in classifieds). I can't wait until it come in. BTW incasw an one wonders I ordered a 2520 with 200cx loader and 62d belly mower for $18800. I don't know if the price is right or not but that was all I could squeeze out of my local dealer.

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today #4  
Just got my new 2520 yesterday. I live in southern Ontario, Canada, and it was just over 6 weeks until it arrived at the dealer.

So far I have just been playing around with the loader to try and get the hang of it, and cut a little grass to try out the mower. The loader thing is gonna take some practice, it's really not as easy as some of the pros make it look.

Good luck, I hope you don't have to wait long. That's the hard part, once you have made the decision to buy.

REV

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today
The total price is $18800 plus 7% Iowa sales tax. The tractor is supposed to get here tomarrow. Are they usually accurate with their arrival date? I think my Kubota is sold (money is not in hand yet) so I hope the 2520 gets here soon.

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today #7  
Enjoy the 2520, I LOVE mine. :licking:
What Attachments do you have for it?

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today #9  
Congrats! I understand your feeling completely. I'm also in wait mode for my new 5045D.

/ Ordered a JD 2520 Today
My 2520 showed up at the dealer today at 5pm. Hopefully they get it prepped tomarrow morning so I can take it home, but I'm guessing monday. I see they also had my mower deck and a 200cx loader, but it has the wrong size bucket. Hopefully they didn't order the wrong one. They had a speeco quick hitch laying behind the building that they sold me for $75 the other day.:thumbsup: And today I picked up 100 gallons of washer fluid at menards for $118 to load the tires. Now I just need them to get their butts in gear.:D