Buying Advice ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB
hmm well im in NC so maybe they are a little different down here. Time will tell.. Thanks for the reply

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #12  
I think the credit app may get you. I know I bought a boat out of State and got a bill from NC two years later and my brother bought a couple of dirt bikes two states away and he got a bill for that too and I think the penalty is 10% if I remember right.

wow well that's good advice.. need to figure out how to report it then..

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #14  
I think you said you are in NC. If that's the case, there's a line right at the end of your state income tax form to report taxes due on purchases like this.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #15  
Get THE LARGEST ENGINE YOU CAN GET,,,I've had several tractors, and have always said " geezz I wish I had a little more power" ,,,,I got the 2920,, it was $600 more than the 26 and about $1000 more than the 23,,, but if you want to run a tiller, or any heavy ground engaging implements, you can not have too much motor

I added a revere tine 50'' LP tiller as well.. :cool: thanks for eveyones input on here...

waiting on a tractor is a hard thing to do.. I keep thinking of all the project I can acomplish with it... maybe another week or so till it makes that trip from KY. waiting on the implments to come in..