ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #21  
ARTHR, If that's what you read into that statment, I suggest you go back to reading class. As I stated b-4 I wish him all the luck in the world with his new tractor. You like to pull names out of the hat & read into things that are not there. I guess that shows the type person you are .

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #22  
kenmac said:
I'll be nice & say : I wish you all the luck in the world & leave it at that.

Arth31, How in the world do you get all that crap you just put out from this one little statement???? You have a large imagination!!!!

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #23  
Nice!

Well, reading class is aways behind me now, few degrees at least. And, it's not exactly just "reading" it's reading comprehension, btw...

why don't you read travis' statement how you made his heart sink after reading your post? Then, YOU can read what I inferred from your post. I don't think I'm alone here, and I don't have a large imagination, at least in this respect.

Lastly, why don't you and Eddie try and keep this clean - don't try and make comments on my character and such. Believe you me, I could have gone there with your original post. So, keep it real Dude.

kenmac said:
ARTHR, If that's what you read into that statment, I suggest you go back to reading class. As I stated b-4 I wish him all the luck in the world with his new tractor. You like to pull names out of the hat & read into things that are not there. I guess that shows the type person you are .

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!!
Thanks for all the replies/support.......I have put kenmac's post behind me......No hard feelings.........Lets just all be happy that I'm getting a Yanmar! Also, I got a better paying job yesterday. I'm gonna have to leave my job where I've been for 2 years. Its gonna be kinda hard......

Like I told Stuart on the phone, i'll be posting on here from the problems that may come up, to the solutions, to how well RCO Tractors handled them....I will also post the good about the tractor too.........It works both ways......IF I have any problems, (they're all man-made), I will call them FIRST before I bad-mouth them or their tractors here on TBN.....That will not get anybody no where.......But, from what I hear, they are really good, honest people to deal with from the Private Messages i've been getting.

Travis

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #25  
I believe the opinions of members and perspective buyers concerning purchasing a reconditioned Yanmar is to be careful. I'm having a difficult time trying to read comments from other owners as derogatory...just the message to be selective, clear and thorough about the tractor AND dealer they buy from.

The history of tractors imported from S.E. Asia (in the past) has proven risky to say the least, and owners without dealer support have turned to established grey market businesses to address mechanical issues left unresolved. From reports of tractor owners that have purchased from RCO, it's obvious this company has gone the extra distance of overcome the shady reputation of those same tractors.

The general consensus of American brand tractor owners was to label all grey market tractors as Junk, impossible to acquire parts for and their importation illegal, sneaky and underhanded and have drawn an imaginary line they dare not cross. Everyone on this forum knows that's just not true. I hope we haven't drawn another line between used vs. reconditioned as they are all Yanmars and they (both) need support from time to time.

Mark

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #26  
mark777 said:
The general consensus of American brand tractor owners was to label all grey market tractors as Junk, impossible to acquire parts for and their importation illegal, sneaky and underhanded and have drawn an imaginary line they dare not cross.

So true. I'm finding this out first hand with the difficulty I am having in selling my 2210D. No local interest at all and only a couple of hits by having it listed on EquipmentTrader - and one of those hits was a scam. I have a feeling I am going to have to take a big loss if I want to sell my Yanny.

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #27  
Well said Mark.

Bruce

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #28  
MDM said:
So true. I'm finding this out first hand with the difficulty I am having in selling my 2210D. No local interest at all and only a couple of hits by having it listed on EquipmentTrader - and one of those hits was a scam. I have a feeling I am going to have to take a big loss if I want to sell my Yanny.

Have you tried listing it on craigslist.org ?

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!!
I talked to Stuart with RCO Friday. He said it will probably be here sometime next weekend.

Travis

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #30  
I have been very happy with the 1500D I bought from RCO. John at RCO has been VERY supportive...even going so far as to overnight me a bunch of extra shear pins for the post hole digger I bought with the tractor after I sheared one on the second day I had the tractor. He wasn't in any way obligated to do that. In my book, little efforts like that go a long way in showing the character of a company, no matter what they are selling.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.