Price Check Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair?

/ Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair? #1  

Laminarman

Gold Member
Tractor
TC40DA
Hi everyone. Ordered a NH TC40DA and don't have another dealer to compare it to anywhere around here. He's a great dealer anyways, great references, willing to talk me through everything so I'm happy. I figure two things: one, I need the thing badly, and two, steel prices are going up, up, up so I figured I'd better order. I ordered a TC40DA with heavy duty bucket with toothbar, replaceable teeth and welded on hooks, hydro tranny, 6' Land Pride bush hog, and weighted tires for $23,600. I know it's after the fact but is that fair? Thanks.

/ Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair? #2  
You did just fine. The next time you see your dealer, greet him with a big smile and a handshake. He gave you a very good price. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...now you didn't mention a loader, but what else would you use the heavy duty bucket with welded-on hooks for? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair?
Jim

Am I supposed to hook the bucket to something?? No wonder the price was so good! Thanks for the insight. Boy, I see your mug all over this website! You're a prolific poster.

/ Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair? #4  
23.6k is a very fair price. A good dealer is worth a lot too.

/ Ordering TC40DA, is this price fair? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Boy, I see your mug all over this website! )</font>

Well, I guess I should apologize for that. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif But there's a certain amount of bravery with putting a picture of yourself on your posts. ...or is that foolishness. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I used to read and post in all forums, but TBN has grown so much I now never get to read everything, and I try to concentrate on New Hollands. Actually, I know most about Class III Boomers. Even so, I still make mistakes, so always feel free to challenge my positions. I hope to hear more from you when your tractor is delivered. We need pictures... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif