Our new Grandson

/ Our new Grandson
Hey this little guy will be makin some awesome post. His one Great Granddad has a farm with all of the toys, and his other Great Granddad will handle the fishing and hunting end of things, All the two us us remaining Granddads have to do is all of the other stuff. I'm outgunned in this as his Mothers Dad has his own excavating business. :confused: But when we get him we'll play in the dirt with my ole tractor anyway.

EL

/ Our new Grandson #12  
El,

Congratulations!!!

Nice to see that you have a little helper. Of course, he needs his own tools, coveralls and something to wrench on. :D

How long until we see some pics of him sitting on that tractor of yours? Maybe in some camoflage!!! :) :) :)

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Eddie

/ Our new Grandson
Hi Alan. Hey this is the best feeling. We have 3 granddaughters with our daughter, and David's wife has 2 daughters from a previous relationship that we call our girls. So this guy is our first Grandson and we are very happy. We think the world of our daughter in law, she is super. The best part is David is out of the service now after doing tours in Iraq and Afghanistan while he was in the 82nd Airborne. It's just a good feeling to see him getting on with his life, and now with a family of his own. We, and him, have been blessed for sure.

EL

/ Our new Grandson #15  
I have three grandsons and seven granddaughters. Don't discount the girls. I set up a shooting range for them, and the girls had as much fun as the boys. However, my oldest grandson outshot me with the clay pidgeons. I missed one and he didn't miss any. It was the first time he had ever shot a 12 guage shotgun. He was grinnin' from ear-to-ear.

Congratulations EL. That is one handsome grandson.:)

/ Our new Grandson
Hi Jinman. Thank you for the kind words. Man you must have to start Christmas shopping right after Easter with all of those Grandkids. :D I have an old daisy air rifle I let the girls shoot pop cans with ans they have a ball. I haven't taken them to the gun club range yet. Our kids just loved to shoot the 22's and I have a thrower for clay birds too. Vicki can outblast all of us on them. :rolleyes: And when we get telling the Granddaughters that they really swell up. They are really excited about their new cousin. They want him to wake up and play:) . I can't wait until he does.Won't be long.

/ Our new Grandson #17  
elalexander said:
Hi Alan. Hey this is the best feeling. We have 3 granddaughters with our daughter, and David's wife has 2 daughters from a previous relationship that we call our girls. So this guy is our first Grandson and we are very happy. We think the world of our daughter in law, she is super. The best part is David is out of the service now after doing tours in Iraq and Afghanistan while he was in the 82nd Airborne. It's just a good feeling to see him getting on with his life, and now with a family of his own. We, and him, have been blessed for sure.

EL

Tell David we won't hold it against him he was almost Airborne ;)

I can't say too much my nephew went with that bunch as well, just would not listen to 101 reasons why we are better. :D

Nah, just poking fun, It is great that he served, and even better that he is home and can spend the time with the family. Gives everything else in life a slightly different flavor.

/ Our new Grandson
Hey Alan.....now are we talking Air Assault, Ropin in from rotor wing aircraft, present day, like the famous 101st, :) or Airborne Airborne like the All Americans?????????? The Nations Guard of Honor..........The 82nd Airborne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'd say you have a set of wings..................All the way. EL

/ Our new Grandson #19  
I signed in to the 101st in Jan of 85 or so.

Still here (civillian contractor) after a couple side trips :)

Hoooah.

/ Our new Grandson
Thank you, as well as your nephew, for your service. Both the 101 and the 82 are high speed kick butt outfits. I can't imagine why these little basta#&% want to fool with us after seeing what we have and we can do.

Again thanks, EL.