Our new TC29S has finally been delivered

/ Our new TC29S has finally been delivered #1  

Kodiak

Platinum Member
Tractor
New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe
Well it only took six weeks from committment to delivery, but the salesman himself pulled up this morning to deliver our new TC29S. Complete with Woods 1012 FEL, and Woods 7500 backhoe. There was some nice items already on this particular tractor at the dealer. Such as deluxe seat, deluxe three point arms and folding ROPS that was included in the original price. Which came in at $12,975 for the tractor, $5,500 for the Woods 7500 backhoe, and $2500 for the Woods 1012 FEL.

I can't fault either New Holland or my dealer for the long wait. It was Woods that took so long to deliver the 1012 FEL.

The ironic part to this saga, took place Friday when the salesman, understanding my frustration brought out a lease return TC29D, complete with a new woods 66" box scraper, for me to use. Only to call back at 5:00 PM, saying that they had just unloaded the FEL off of the truck. At least I got to put ten hours on their tractor over the weekend. They even paid their technician over time this weekend to assemble everything and have it checked out, so they could deliver it this morning. Now thats what I call service!
Well burning daylight have to go out and get some seat time, so the 29 will start paying for herself.

/ Our new TC29S has finally been delivered #2  
Kodiak,

Congratulations go out and enjoy your new toy! I've had my TC35D for two years now and I still enjoy seat time.

Peter

/ Our new TC29S has finally been delivered #3  
Kodiak,

Come on, where are the pictures? We want pictures! Post a few, along with a big smile on your face as you begin one of the neatest adventures you can have on your property - Tractorin'! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Our new TC29S has finally been delivered #4  
<font color=blue>"Come on, where are the pictures? We want pictures! Post a few, along with a big smile on your face..."</font color=blue>

Yeah, pictures!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif And you'd better make sure that you're wearing your TBN hat too!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Our new TC29S has finally been delivered
I plan to pick up a digital camera this weekend. So standby pictures are on the way.