Outrigger hitting hydro line?

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #12  
We have only had this problem on one 2375 hoe, where the outrigger hit the frame of the hoe hard enough to damage the fitting on the cylinder causing a leak. Kioti has bumper kits available. The dealer just needs to ask for them from their service rep. The kit is made up of rubber bumpers and the bolts, washers and nuts to attach them. You have to relocate the name plate and the kit even includes the pop rivits for that purpose. I don't see a kit part number on the bag, but your rep will know what to send you, just ask. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line?
Thank you gentlemen for your advice. My dealer is aware of an occasional issue with the larger hoe, and is sending me out the bump stops for my unit. Thanks for your help as usual.

Jay

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Kioti has bumper kits available. The dealer just needs to ask for them from their service rep. The kit is made up of rubber bumpers and the bolts, washers and nuts to attach them. )</font>

I can't understand why these rubber bumpers are not included with the backhoe from the beginning.
In my opinion they should be.
On my Rhino backhoe the rubber bumpers were included with the hoe.

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #15  
Thanks alot Vince. Now I have to put on my shoes and jacket, run (well walk maybe) out in the cold, uncover my Rhino and see if it has the stops /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Rick,
If your on here, does mine have the stops? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Tom

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now I have to put on my shoes and jacket, run (well walk maybe) out in the cold, uncover my Rhino and see if it has the stops /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)</font>

I will be suprised if it doesn't.

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #17  
I have the 2375 on my ck25 and I believe it came with the bumpers. Did they start putting them on at the factory or only if someone had the problem?

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #18  
Rhino does not have that problem.

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Kioti has bumper kits available. The dealer just needs to ask for them from their service rep. The kit is made up of rubber bumpers and the bolts, washers and nuts to attach them. )</font>

I can't understand why these rubber bumpers are not included with the backhoe from the beginning.
In my opinion they should be.
On my Rhino backhoe the rubber bumpers were included with the hoe. )</font>

All the new ones do.

/ Outrigger hitting hydro line? #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( All the new ones do. )</font>

Glad to hear it.
I just got to wonder what in the world they were thinking to not have been installing the rubber bumpers all along..
My 2 cents worth..