overfilled hydraulic system

/ overfilled hydraulic system #1  

JustinMartin@okie

Tractor
zeter
ok here's my problem ,our zeter has a sight glass instead of a dipstick ,we could see nothing in glass ,added 5 gallons and nothing another five,then four more assuming,it must have been completely empty ,ok so overfilled it was now ,we know cause it spilled over to the clutch,so it has two drain plugs one forward and one under rear end ,since the tow bar was in the way of the rear and we wanted to recapture the $200+ of new hydraulic we only removed the front plug emptyed all fluid 24 gallons I believe, returned 14 and clutch still acts wet,and still have hydraulic dripping from everywhere,does rear end plug have to be removed ,does it have its own reservoir, so stumped and frustrated do not wanna replace this clutch ..HELP IF YOU CAN ,THANKS , THIS TIRED OKIE

/ overfilled hydraulic system #2  
If dry clutch is oil contaminated I suspect you will have to replace the clutch. Slim chance the oil did not soak into the the clutch friction plates.

/ overfilled hydraulic system #3  
Some oil on a dry clutch isnt the best but it you can spray it with something like brake clean while hot it can help.