Canopy Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110

/ Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #1  

NetworkMD

Silver Member
Tractor
Montana 5740C
I purchased a stereo housing from Radio Enginering Inc. and installed today easy install and very pleased with the results it is a perfect fit for the metal insulated canopy on the 4110.

This is the first time I have really looked over the tractor underside while routing the wires through the conduit, I am very pleased with the quality that Mahindra seems to have, no leaks at all, and everything is neatly secured and sealed very little to catch brush etc...

Thanks

/ Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #2  
NetworkMD said:
I purchased a stereo housing from Radio Enginering Inc. and installed today easy install and very pleased with the results it is a perfect fit for the metal insulated canopy on the 4110. This is the first time I have really looked over the tractor underside while routing the wires through the conduit, I am very pleased with the quality that Mahindra seems to have, no leaks at all, and everything is neatly secured and sealed very little to catch brush etc...
Thanks
Other than the "too light-duty" stock FEL bucket, which I have since replaced for short money, I have no complaints at all. The 4110 is a very hard tractor to beat in its class. A second rear remote set would make it truly perfect... and I have added that too! :)

Dougster

/ Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110
I agree Doug, just a little maintienance every now and then :)

I tried to post pic of the radio install but the resolution my camera takes is much to high :(

Thanks

/ Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #4  
NetworkMD said:
I agree Doug, just a little maintienance every now and then :) I tried to post pic of the radio install but the resolution my camera takes is much to high :(
Thanks
It's easy to resize any photo with WindowsXP: right click on the picture itself (once it's on your computer obviously) and select "resize pictures" :)

Dougster

Thanks Doug, pic attached.

Attachments

• 070715 005 (Custom).GIF
    070715 005 (Custom).GIF
    19 KB · Views: 311
   / Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #6  
NetworkMD said:
Thanks Doug, pic attached.
Oh Man!!! :D That's far too nice to be on a working machine!!! :)

Dougster

LOL Thanks Doug, I like the little Red and clean her up after each use, and it stays inside by big Red

:)

/ Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #8  
NetworkMD said:
LOL Thanks Doug, I like the little Red and clean her up after each use, and it stays inside by big Red
:)
Hmmmmmm... If the 4110 is "Little Red"... what the heck is "Big Red"??? :confused:

Are you hiding a 7520 in there somewhere??? :D

Dougster

An old Massey :)

Attachments

• Massey 283.jpg
    Massey 283.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 654
  • Mahindra 4110.jpg
    Mahindra 4110.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 300
   / Overhead Canopy Radio on 4110 #10  
NetworkMD said:
An old Massey :)
Those are two very fine looking machines you've got there!!! Reminds me that I've got to clean and grease mine today!!! :D

Dougster