Overheated my LS XR4140hc while bush hogging. Should I worry about long term effects?

/ Overheated my LS XR4140hc while bush hogging. Should I worry about long term effects? #21  
The two times I remember my tractor overheating the radiator screen had a thick mat of that fluffy stuff on it that you could peel away like thick felt. No air was moving through that stuff so I don't think a bigger radiator would have helped. Clogged is clogged.

When mowing through stuff that doesn't produce all that stuff floating in the air it will go all day with the temp needle barely off the lower peg even in 90-100 summer heat.

The other issue when mowing that broom sedge type stuff when it is real dry is that it just about chokes me to death and gets all in my eyes too. A cab would be nice for that.

This is the stuff:

Picture-162.jpg

/ Overheated my LS XR4140hc while bush hogging. Should I worry about long term effects? #22  
I thought only Kubota overheated due to their tiny radiators...................... lol jk

/ Overheated my LS XR4140hc while bush hogging. Should I worry about long term effects? #23  
Don't forget that the chaff plugging the radiator screen is also getting sucked into the air cleaner so check that too.