Owners manual for Leinbach L7200

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #1  

Pushrod_Paul

Tractor
John Deere 755 mfwd JD 450B Crawler Dozer
I just purchased a used new (gentleman purchased it a year ago and never used it) Leinbach L7200 PHD with a 9" auger bit. Unfortunately the guy couldn't find the owners/operators manual for the PHD. For any of you that have this model digger, could you possibly either scan or copy the manual and send it to me. I would gladly pay whatever you thought fair for the effort.
Thanks a bundle!
-Paul

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #3  
If I can find it... I'll do it.

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #4  
Found my manual and scanned it. It is for the L7200, L7200 Junior and L7300 and from what I can tell from my last post it may even be for the L7400.

I sent you an email Pushrod_Paul.

Last edited:
   / Owners manual for Leinbach L7200
Found my manual and scanned it. It is for the L7200, L7200 Junior and L7300 and from what I can tell from my last post it may even be for the L7400.

Thanks! I tried to email you back, but it looks like you have emails to you blocked. My email address is hd_69ironhead@yahoo.com
Thanks again
-Paul

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #6  
I scanned it.... all 16 megs of it :eek::eek::eek: but could not mail it!!! Tried to reduce it but could not figure out how to do it. I would like to scan my L2800 manual - just to have it but have to figure out how to make it a small file size first.

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200
I scanned it.... all 16 megs of it :eek::eek::eek: but could not mail it!!! Tried to reduce it but could not figure out how to do it. I would like to scan my L2800 manual - just to have it but have to figure out how to make it a small file size first.

Can it be broken down into single-scanned pages and sent in several different attachments?

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #8  
Did you get the copy I emailed you? I sent two, a low res and a hi res (2mb) version.

/ Owners manual for Leinbach L7200 #9  

-Any chance I can get a copy of the manual if its available? Thanks!!