Package Deals

/ Package Deals #1  

paulsharvey

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
I've been a member here for a Long time, but havent messed with the forum for a while. I currently have a Kubota L285 2WD tractor. I would like or have considered upgrading to a new, smaller tractor with a loader. Possibly something like a RK24H, Maxx24, or similar size. The wife wants a UTV/SxS, and I know JD, Kioti, Mahindra, Kubota, and probably others make tractors of the right size and SxS's. Do any of them offer special deals for buying them both? Or is it better to find/finance/buy the tractor separately? Anyone done something similar?

/ Package Deals #2  
My only suggestion is to visit the websites of any manufacturers you may be interested in. Recently I know that one or more had low or zero rate financing or you could take a free loader in lieu of the financing. Others also had cut rates on attachments.
They all do something different and they all change, drop or add offers frequently.

/ Package Deals #3  
Never seen any official deals. TBH every time I went somewhere and played Ill buy two game, the dealer has always been kind of like whatever, and I guess to a point whats it matter if they sold two to me right now or one to me now and the second to somebody else tommorrow. With that said I would think you could maybe persuade the dealer to come off some and maybe find some savings in bundling accessories, but beyond that wouldnt expect a whole lot.

/ Package Deals
I guess that's kinda what I expected.

/ Package Deals #5  
Hey it never hurts to try. However I am unaware of any specific advertised deals.

/ Package Deals #6  
In my small level of experience, I've found that some of the smaller dealers are very willing to create packages with significant discounts for the more stuff you buy from them. You just have to talk to the owner of the dealership, find the tractor that you want and start adding to that deal and see where it goes. For me, I was able to get my auger, boxblade and bush hog for his cost, which he said helped me move stock and most importantly, buy the tractor that had sat for awhile because it didn't have a loader on it and everyone was buying the ones with loaders.

/ Package Deals #7  
I get the impression that they make their money from attachments and service items, so without help from the manufacturer don't have a lot to work with. So as Eddie suggested above, your savings would be if you had implements or add-ons which you want or need.